TFF's Tactics for FM18

Finding it hard to score. Players keep taking shots and keeper saves them. Which ppm is best? Shoot with power or place shots with this tactic?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Thats a problem with my AC Milan game too. I am first, but my wins are mostly about 1:0 and i dont have many chances.

Guys, I've updated all tactics at the OP.

I tweaked the defensive free-kick setup and the throw-ins setup(for some tactics only).

I strongly suggest going for the new version because a lot improvements have been made and issues have been fixed for the defensive free-kick and the throw-ins setups.
is something really important on throw in set up like fm15 going on? any more info? :D

Hi,

Thanks for this share.

I play on iPAD and I cant use the fmf file.

Is it possible to you to share more detail about this tactics with screenshot (players instructions, kickoff instructions, etc...).

Thanks
Joe

hey guys, i have download the filter but i cant see where they are in the game, does any one know how to find them?

hey guys, i have download the filter but i cant see where they are in the game, does any one know how to find them?

Do you mean how to import them?

ihj989.png

1)Put the tactic into all 3 tactic slots because it makes the tactic familiarity grows much faster.”

Been told this isn’t the case by a member on sigames forum.

1)Put the tactic into all 3 tactic slots because it makes the tactic familiarity grows much faster.”

Been told this isn’t the case by a member on sigames forum.

I know for sure that it worked that way before but it might be changed for FM18

I'm confused. In the formation there is a BWM, but in training one is supposed to train midfielders as deep lying playmaker.

This is according to Cleon on sigames. You might want to test it to see if it still applies.

I'm confused. In the formation there is a BWM, but in training one is supposed to train midfielders as deep lying playmaker.

They play as bwm but the stats they will learn from training as DLP are more beneficial so you train them as such.

Tactic doesn't work

Hello,

Sorry for tat message but people has to know that this tactic doesn't work on long term

First 6 months works like a charm, after that weak teams beats the tactic (Strikerless V4)

I follow first page instructons step by step.

I have to post because It's frustrating to be stuck wih no option mid season (I don't get strikers actually and I don't know another tactic without)

Again, sorry for this post. I hope you'll succeed to improve it

Back