TFF's Tactics for FM18

Hello

Which version does suite Tottenham? I'm going to start a new save with them :)

Thanks

Fantastic tactic. Strikeless worked wonders with both Everton (quadruppel in second season) and now with Manchester United. I am wondering on why Attacking Midfielders are trained as Trequartista?

Fantastic tactic. Strikeless worked wonders with both Everton (quadruppel in second season) and now with Manchester United. I am wondering on why Attacking Midfielders are trained as Trequartista?

so those stats that are trained get more points allocated to them, theyre the most important stats for the position

I think Chelsea just used FM18 TFF Demolisher (Strikerless) VS Huddersfield.

Rp34hI7RTMmdkBLPCIZ2Tg.png

In the one striker version, is the striker the most prolific player in terms of goals? Basically I want my main striker to be the top goalscorer, which version would be best to use? Logically it would be one striker but maybe some of you are getting better results with other versions, do I maybe put him in the middle of the strikerless three or the side opposite to his favoured foot in 2 striker version?

Good morning guys.

As anyone tested any of the versions with a championship side?

Wondering to start an Aston Villa save...

Good morning guys.

As anyone tested any of the versions with a championship side?

Wondering to start an Aston Villa save...

I have a villa save running and used this tactic, promoted first season winning the league by a fair margin.

Did bring a couple of players in though, one being diamanti on a freebie.

I have a villa save running and used this tactic, promoted first season winning the league by a fair margin.

Did bring a couple of players in though, one being diamanti on a freebie.

you're using the strikerless version? Kodija do well in the amc position?

you're using the strikerless version? Kodija do well in the amc position?

I actually sold Kodija and invested in another player, I played diamanti in the centre AMC, then rotated the other two (left / right amc)

Something I did that I found helpful was I started training hourehaine as a wb L right away, then when I got promoted and improved my squad I moved him to left wing back and he did really well there.

Here are ME changes for 18.2.0

If you'd ask me then I don't see anything significant

MATCH
------------
- Improved highlight selection for red cards and penalties
- Improved player ratings balance in background leagues
- Fixed 3D cut scenes appearing when playing in 2D or commentary only
- Fixed instances of crowd kits being carried over between matches
- Fixed issue where user could not take off an injured player and go down to 10 men when they have used all 3 subs
- Fixed user being unable to make Half-Time Team Talk
- Improved the functionality for the user to use their 4th sub in the FA Cup and Carabao Cup in extra time
- Improved substitution decisions by AI Managers
- Improved balance of crosses going too close to the goalkeeper
- Improved free kicks
- Fixed player clearing ball at kick off
- Improved on ball decisions
- Fixed issues with keeper saving ball at near post
- Fixed player slide tackling nobody
- Fixed keeper standing in the wrong place after taking a penalty in the ABBA format penalty shootout
- Improved keeper position when backpass option needed by ball player
- Fixed bug where keeper may go for unattainable ball that his team mate is already favourite for
- Fixed bug where keeper may try to pick up ball while in his own goalmouth causing it to be carried over line
- Fixed some instances of players trying to control or tackle ball that is far from their feet
- Fixed penalty taker change not being applied
- Fixed instances of the assist player being wrongly set
- Fixed instances of players being considered to have an injury when they didn't
- Improved marking of ball player
- Fixed keeper coming for ball and not using feet when easier than a save
- Fixed keeper making unrealistic and impossible effort to save again when he himself just made a save
- Various animation fixes

I'm a massive fan of TFF's tactics, but this one just hasn't worked for me this year - playing in non league, and its REALLY important you get the right players for the positions - which with no money, is really difficult.

Will 100% try again, once I get Wealdstone to the Prem ;)

Back