TFF's Tactics for FM18

V6

Southampton, 1st season

Here are my first 6 matches in the league

Can't wait to finish the season :P

stt11.png

stt22.png

In what order would you rank your 3 tactics TFF?

Strikerless obviously first but what about 2 striker vs the 1 striker form?

One striker version and Two strikers version both produce very similar results so I can't definitely say which one is better

Do you play it with attacking mentality for every single opponent, or do you maybe change it when you play the best teams?

V6

Southampton, 1st season, predicted 9th

I had an unbelievable season! Won the league at the last day by G.D.! :)

I just love V6! :)

ubs1.png

ubs2.png

ubs3.png

Do you play it with attacking mentality for every single opponent, or do you maybe change it when you play the best teams?

Hey

Don't change the mentality even if you play vs better teams

BUMP

THE TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO V6

CHANGES:

Tweaked the passing settings of WBL/WBR/MCL/MCR/AMCL/AMC/AMCR positions

THE TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO V5

CHANGES:

- changed the duty of WBL/WBR position from "Support" to "Automatic"

- changed the width and passing settings of WBL/WBR positions

- changed Team Mentality from "Standard" to "Attacking"

- changed Tempo and Team Width

- changed the role and PIs of MCR positions

- changed D-Line

Guys, I strongly suggest go for the new version because in some cases it gives better results up to 20-30%.

Hey

Don't change the mentality even if you play vs better teams

TFF. How would you line up with Liverpool with the strikerless tactic? I was thinking:-

Mane/Oxlade-Chamberlain---Firmino/Sturridge/Solanke---Salah/Lallana

Coutinho/Milner---Henderson/Can

Moreno/Robertson---------Clyne/Trent Alexander Arnold

Lovren/Klavan---Matip---Gomez

Migonlet/Karius

With maybe Coutinho playing as an AMC in away games with Henderson an Can in midfield in those games perhaps?

And would you retrain any of the above players?

Last edited:

THE TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO V7

CHANGES FOR THE STRIKERLESS VERSION:

- tweaked the dribbling settings of MCL/MCR/AMCL/AMC/AMCR positions

CHANGES FOR THE ONE STRIKER VERSION:

- changed the role and PIs of STC position

CHANGES FOR THE TWO STRIKERS VERSION:

- changed the roles and PIs of STCL/STCR positions

Soon I'll update the Training, PPMS and Filters to suite V7

V4 TFF's Demolisher from 2017. Is the new V7 version?

Hey guys. Anyone has the V4 Demolisher tactic from TFF's in 2017 FM?

Is updated to this V7 tactic? Is the same but for FM 18?

Thank you.

2 Striker V7 is absolutely amazeballs so far for me, V7 really feels like the best version so far by miles!

2 Striker V7 is absolutely amazeballs so far for me, V7 really feels like the best version so far by miles!

RedUnited, recently you asked me which version is better One Striker or Two Strikers and I said that both versions show similar results and I can’t say which one is better… now I’ve got result that clearly show that One Striker version is better than Two Striker Version…

Furthermore, I see there are fundamental issues about the formation of Two Strikers version so its efficiency always will be far below the Strikerless version and One Striker version so I decided not work anymore on Two Striker version and I removed it from the OP.

For some period you can still download it if you want…. It can be found at the bottom of the OP under a spoiler.

I suggest using Strikerless version or One Striker version they are much better than Two Striker Version.

Two Striker version has been removed from the OP.

It loses too much vs the Strikerless version and One Striker version so I see there's no point in sharing it.

Last edited:
which side

Hi TFF I wanted to know why you say to put the right footed players on the LAMC and the left footed players on the RAMC positions because every time I use your tactics I find that I get better results by putting the player on the side his stronger foot is on and when I watch my games I see that they always shoot with there left foot on the left and always shoot with there right foot on the right.. in most cases.

P.S I'm a big fan of your tactics.(H)

RedUnited, recently you asked me which version is better One Striker or Two Strikers and I said that both versions show similar results and I can’t say which one is better… now I’ve got result that clearly show that One Striker version is better than Two Striker Version…

Furthermore, I see there are fundamental issues about the formation of Two Strikers version so its efficiency always will be far below the Strikerless version and One Striker version so I decided not work anymore on Two Striker version and I removed it from the OP.

For some period you can still download it if you want…. It can be found at the bottom of the OP under a spoiler.

I suggest using Strikerless version or One Striker version they are much better than Two Striker Version.

It loses too much vs the Strikerless version and One Striker version so I see there's no point in sharing it.

sorry to see 2 striker version removed, the 2 striker version was awesome for me. just signed ings from liverpool, griffiths from celtic plus my other strikers i already have. will have to find another tatic that uses 2 or more strikers or i am going to have a lot of unhappy players this season. anybody recommend a tatic with 2 or more strikers.

sorry to see 2 striker version removed, the 2 striker version was awesome for me. just signed ings from liverpool, griffiths from celtic plus my other strikers i already have. will have to find another tatic that uses 2 or more strikers or i am going to have a lot of unhappy players this season. anybody recommend a tatic with 2 or more strikers.

Mate, I don't see any problem here… you can use the One Striker Version and play someone of them at AMCL or AMCR position.

BUMP

THE TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO V7

CHANGES FOR THE STRIKERLESS VERSION:

CHANGES FOR THE ONE STRIKER VERSION:

- changed the role and PIs of STC position

sorry mate, i prefer to play with 2 strikers, have found another tatic using 3 strikers which is performing pretty well. thanks for the last couple of years. really enjoyed playing your tatics, demolisher 2017 was the best ever.

Back