TFF's Tactics for FM18

Link Down?

Hi TFF trying to download the V7 One Striker version and keep getting a dead link? Have you taken it down or problem with server etc?
Cheers
Also if anyone could post it in the mean time

tactic stopped working for me since v6.. using Burnley and my midfield just kept being crowded out..

it's against intuition to use attacking and low tempo vs much better team in away games...

i've tried tweaking but all to no avail .. just kept losing and drawing now (sitting on 4th tho but way off the top)

it's like all the AI teams figured how to beat the tactic all of a sudden..

also conceded goals left right center

The same for me. V6 and V7 worked very well for 10-15 matches.

Now I have troubles to win for 1-0... even against small clubs at my home.

QGiQwgUET0W0P3SYXPYqxA.png

guys, the fm for last 3 years at least is not plug and play game any more... so you can't aspect just to put tff tactic and smash everyone. Ive tested 1 striker version with man utd... got 33 victories in a season, but surprise surprise got smashed heavily by biggest rivals... liverpool and man city beat me 4:1... so its a very big proof that you have to adapt tactics before every single game!

Hi!

One Striker Version V7

Tottenham, 1st season

Simply amazing! :)

cs1.png

cs2.png

cs3.png

cs4.png

cs5.png

How did Harry Kane perform for you in the league? Same formation same team but my god he has been absolutely awful hasnt hit a shot on target in about 5 games. We are still winning but he has been dreadful

One think is for sure, you will win the "hit the woodwork" award with this tactic XDXD

Adapting

Against teams that sit deep/defensive, I lower the D line to slightly deeper to draw them out. Against top opposition I raise the D Line to put it on them as they very rarely counter attack/ball over the top on the break. Hope that makes sense. I change nothing else. Against equals or lesser teams that are not sitting deep/playing defensive formation... usually away from home etc I change nothing. After about 15 games if you are a mid range team you'll be seen as more of a threat if you have been successful so more teams will begin to sit deep/defend... I believe this is correct. Works for me?

wow mate, this is amazing, who score the most goals for you?

Hey mate,

My main goalscorer was my striker France di Santo, he scored the most goals but he is a poor player, his Finishing is only 11, someone better than he should scored twice more :)

Getting battered with this tactic in my 2nd season with Fulham, got promoted from the championship but had a few losses. Anyone having similar problems? Tactic doesn't dominate posession and I create an equal number of clear cut chances but other teams seem to be more clinical.

How did Harry Kane perform for you in the league? Same formation same team but my god he has been absolutely awful hasnt hit a shot on target in about 5 games. We are still winning but he has been dreadful

Harry Kane did great for me

He scored the most goals and was the best player in general

I started to use "One Striker Version" and it's much better now.... 30 matches without any loss and I won Bundesliga with Werder Bremen. Thanks TFF!!

"Strikerless" didn't work for me.

hello, looking to use a tactic with 1 striker, I see your plug and play and your demolishing (1 striker) out of them both which is the best with 1 striker?

Many thanks

Instant Result

Hey TFF,

Do you use Instant Result? What do you think abaout that?

Have some tips?

Thanks!

As far as I know there haven't been any changes regard Instant Result for FM18 so it should work the same way as it worked for FM17

not that much points but still okay for liverpool (predict 5th)

View attachment 72975

singed naingolan & Laporte at the start of the season and asensio came after half of the season

View attachment 72974

won all titles
i had not that hard games in CL
after groupstage i had 18 points in group won all matches but i had a easy groupstage -> Donezk, Dortmund and Salzburg
after groupstage i had Porto, Chelsea, Paris and ManUtd

View attachment 72973

played all games with strikerless v7

Last edited:
Back