TFF's Tactics for FM18

keTikweTTuWChfXV9SfGEQ.png

most of the season was with strikeless v4 and now i am using strikeless v7

Last edited:
Hi TFF I wanted to know why you say to put the right footed players on the LAMC and the left footed players on the RAMC positions because every time I use your tactics I find that I get better results by putting the player on the side his stronger foot is on and when I watch my games I see that they always shoot with there left foot on the left and always shoot with there right foot on the right.. in most cases.

P.S I'm a big fan of your tactics.(H)

I agree with this, same results having left foot on the left and right on the right

Are there any instructions for Briefing pre-match? And also the assistant is saying that the tactic can lead players to injuries. Are there problems?

guys anyone know how to gget the instant results on fm18 please

i downloaded it..put it into skins,,followed instructions..cant see it on the interface..just dark and light skin..i loaded game and still cant instant result so wat am I doing wrong

i downloaded it..put it into skins,,followed instructions..cant see it on the interface..just dark and light skin..i loaded game and still cant instant result so wat am I doing wrong

Did you extract the RAR file?
DO you have "Use caching" ticked in preferences?
Did you reboot the game?

Unbeatable tactic !

This tactic is just awesome. The strikerless version is just THE tactic, exactly like in FM17.
1st season won everything with PSG including Champions League.
Then resigned from PSG and got hired in Pescara which I thought was a tougher challenge for this tactic.
But the team nailed it !
I started the season with Strikerless V5 and finish it the 2nd half of the season with V7.
I won the Serie A in the final match because Inter didn't win against Atalanta (also a surprising 3rd in the league) and I easily beat Napoli 3-0 at home.
Woodburn is a beast ! Got Rony Lopes on loan in January and he has been the perfect addition to my forward trio.
I have also been completely stunned by Mitrica which I didn't even know before coaching the team.

Just DL the tactic and enjoy !

Doesn`t work for me... tried V5, V6 and V7 with Bremen in Germany and Palmeiras in Brazil... I got terrible results with both clubs. Following all instructions...

Hi!

One Striker Version V7

Tottenham, 1st season

Simply amazing! :)

cs1.png

cs2.png

cs3.png

cs4.png

cs5.png

Last edited:
tactic stopped working for me since v6.. using Burnley and my midfield just kept being crowded out..

it's against intuition to use attacking and low tempo vs much better team in away games...

i've tried tweaking but all to no avail .. just kept losing and drawing now (sitting on 4th tho but way off the top)

it's like all the AI teams figured how to beat the tactic all of a sudden..

also conceded goals left right center

Back