TFF's Tactics for FM18

not that much points but still okay for liverpool (predict 5th)

View attachment 1139866

singed naingolan & Laporte at the start of the season and asensio came after half of the season

View attachment 1139867

won all titles
i had not that hard games in CL
after groupstage i had 18 points in group won all matches but i had a easy groupstage -> Donezk, Dortmund and Salzburg
after groupstage i had Porto, Chelsea, Paris and ManUtd

View attachment 1139868

played all games with strikerless v7

What is your first choice lineup Timson? Or is that it in the screenshot? Where is Salah?

Did you retrain anyone to fit certain positions?

I'm just starting a game as Liverpool.

Yea that was my first choice lineup...i sold salah cause he was not that good for me

Yea i retrained henderson for the WBR position and alexander arnold for the WBL position cause they both have realy good attributes for this positions

I JUST HOPE TFF COMES WITH SOMETHING CLOSE TO FM17 DEMOLISHER. I CAN'T BE THE ONLY ONE

gnbi9i4yTU2WOJgDaq2W0Q.png

Guys, how are you doing from corners? so far scored 7 goals in 14 matches

Is this the Strikerless V7 from OP? Also have you tried Vocal 523?

Guys, how are you doing from corners? so far scored 7 goals in 14 matches

With Tottenham I scored 16 goals from corners in the league at the end of the season and it was the best result in the league by far.

The number looks OK to me for FM18.

thgfk.png

With Tottenham I scored 16 goals from corners in the league at the end of the season and it was the best result in the league by far.

The numbers looks OK to me for FM18.

thgfk.png

same here mate, i am doing great from corners

The number looks OK to me for FM18.

thgfk.png

hey mate, did you start your second season?

Can you show me a picture of your squad so i can see how goals/assists are spread out and average ratings please?

I gave One Striker V7 a go with A.C. Milan, the 1st season and the results are just incredible! :)

Unbeaten in the league! (H)

acml1.png

acml2.png

acml3.png

acml4.png

THE TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO V8

CHANGES:

- tweaked the passing settings of MCL/MCR/AMCL/AMC/AMCR/STC positions

Back