TFF's Tactics for FM18

Gotta say im impressed with the 3 strikers tactic. did one season with newcastle went on holiday and boom they league winners and gayle with 47 goals. so i cant wait to try this with arsenal

Doing well with Liverpool with the 3 Strikers version for the first 3 games. 3 wins.

I have Mane, Firmino and Salah as my main Strikers with Sturridge, Ings and Solanke as backup.

I'm wondering where is best to play Coutinho and Lallana in this? I played him once as strike and he did well but seems best for midfield left. What do you guys think?

3 STRIKERS TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V3

CHANGES:

- tweaked the passing setting of WBL/WBR positions

Guys, I've added 2 Strikers + AMC version of the tactic to the OP, it's a tweaks of 3 Strikers Version and the only difference is 1 striker was moved to AMC position and its role and PIs were tweaked.

2_STCs_and_AMC_version.png

Below you can find the results of 2 STCs+ AMC version.

As you can see it’s slightly worse than 3 Strikers version but it’s still great so you can use it if you like this formation or your team

suites better this formation.

2 STRIKERS + AMC VERSION RESULTS:

Played Matches = 190

Points = 380

Scored = 468

Conceded = 246

Goal Difference = +222

2_STCS_AMC_Result.png

3 STRIKERS VERSION RESULTS:

Played Matches = 190

Points = 399

Scored = 546

Conceded = 271

Goal Difference = +275

3_Strikers_Results.png

Hi

Could someone upload V3 and 2 STC + AMC heere please? I can't dowload from Mediafire

Thanks

Love the tactic but have had a man sent off in last 5 games. What's the best way to reduce red cards?

most of the season i use the strikeless tactic, and now i am using the 3 striker version

6AZtQ_WNRr_izce4_lr-6A.png

I would but play on instant result.

I wanna use Instant Result also but found the same problem so having to play the games. Which is a shame as it takes ages to complete a season and i dont have the luxury of time to sit and play for hours and hours

Might be worth running your test again but playing a right footed striker on the right and left footed on the left. In my own games ive found that to be far more effective in terms of crossing and cutting back for goals. Just an idea

Hi TFF! How would you set up Man Utd 1st and 2nd eleven for the 3 Strikers version? Cheers

Back