TFF's Tactics for FM18

It seems everyone forget defense. I just can not agree with this, 1+ conceded per match ? In this case,you can win the must win and lost you should lost. If I can choose, I'd like 100+ goals /20 less conceded not 150+goals/40 conceded.

2 STCs + AMC Version V1

Arsenal, 1st season

I won everything and unbeaten in the season :)

002ars1.png

001ars1.png

003ars1.png

004ars1.png

005ars1.png

Hello

Did you use the Waste Time Tactic?

Thanks

Hi

Who are the best young and talented AF in the game?

I'm playing with Real Madrid so the price doesn't matter for me :)

Hi

Who are the best young and talented AF in the game?

I'm playing with Real Madrid so the price doesn't matter for me :)

there are filters at the OP, it can be easily adjusted for searching young and talented players, try them they are really helpful

THE TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- changed the role of MCL position from CM[A] to BBM and tweaked its PIs

Guys, this update gives a decent boost to the tactics' efficiency so I recommend it.

Last edited:
hey TFF there isn't any 'great' PPM this fm right? compared to older versions where shoot with power was really useful?

Hey,

I find that PPMs work the same way in FM18 as they worked in FM17 so I don't see there is anything special about it in FM18

TFF, is it important for the Left Wing Back to be left footed and the Right Wing Back right footed or does it not matter?

Hey,

I woudn't say that it's very important but I find it works better when WBL is left footed and WBR is right footed

THE TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- changed the role of MCL position from CM[A] to BBM and tweaked its PIs

Guys, this update gives a decent boost to the tactics' efficiency so I recommend it.

Hello everyone, sorry for the level of my English, I am French.

I would like to know where I can find the update of the tactic to download it?

I think the TTF forgot to dial on the OP that the tactic was updated to version two

I think the TTF forgot to dial on the OP that the tactic was updated to version two

Yes, I forgot to update the version’s number but the download link was updated

I've fixed it

Hi TFF,

Could you update the filters too?

Thanks

Hey,

Just use the filter for CM[A] to find BBM, you need the same type player for this position in the updated version

hello TFFcan you give me 3-4 examples of typical players for the position of BBM and MJR for version 3 attackers please?

hello TFFcan you give me 3-4 examples of typical players for the position of BBM and MJR for version 3 attackers please?

For BBM check Dele Alli, he would be perfect as BBM for the tactic, you can ignore Jumping Reach and Streangh attributes for BBM, of course, it's good if Jumping Reach and Streangh are present but if they aren’t then it is not tragic

MJR? I don't get what you mean....

Last edited:
For BBM check Dele Alli, he would be perfect as BBM for the tactic, you can ignore Jumping Reach and Streangh attributes for BBM, of course, it's good if Jumping Reach and Streangh are present but if they aren’t then it’s tragic

MJR? I don't get what you mean....

maybe he meant the MCR

hey tff, mate, would you say that de druyne for the DLP position/.?

[QUOTE = TotalFootballFan9; 3137546] Pour BBM vérifier Dele Alli, il serait parfait comme BBM pour la tactique, vous pouvez ignorer les attributs Jumping Reach et Streangh pour BBM, bien sûr, il est bon si Jumping Reach et Streangh sont présents, mais si elles sont aren Alors c'est tragique

MJR? Je ne comprends pas ce que vous voulez dire ... [/ QUOTE]

for the dlp sorry

Back