TFF's Tactics for FM18

Love all these high intensity tactics, but my God the amount of injuries you get.. :'(

I gave One Striker V7 a go with A.C. Milan, the 1st season and the results are just incredible!
:)

Unbeaten in the league! (H)

acml1.png

acml2.png

acml3.png

acml4.png

That's brilliant. I was going to start with Milan but wasn't sure about their squad.

giving it a go with Xanthi in Greek Superleague/ Let's see what happens.

these tff tactics made the game so easy! made a lil test/save game with United (one striker version) first season and no single transfer in no single transfer out! got 99 points in EPL and won the league when 5 games left... and then very easily reach champions league semi final. smashed Man city in both games and smashed liverpool in final 5:1. Im not even bother to play another season with 200 mil in transfer budjet :) Lukaku was injured so i made martial my main striker. He won all possible awards of the season with 36 goals.Golden boy, young player, player of the season... de gea golden gloves... now will try to win the league with much lower team in one of the big leagues... will post results soon.

First season with Charlton (League 1), won the league easily with Strikerless. Used the first versions of the tactic for most of the season (up to V4), and V7/V8 in the last 11 matches. I won 10 out of those 11 matches, so I think its even better and improved now. Thanks TFF :)

View attachment 72810

Guys, I've added 3 Strikers Version of Demolisher tactic to the OP.

The only difference between 3 Strikers Version and Strikerless Version is that AMCs have been moved to STCs position and their roles and PIs tweaked.

Demolisher_3_Strikers_V1.png

Here are results for the new 3 Strikers Version V1 vs Strikerless V8

3 STRIKERS VERSION V1 RESULTS:

Played Matches = 190

Points = 399

Scored = 546

Conceded = 271

Goal Difference = +275

3_Strikers_Results.png

STRIKERLESS VERSION V8 RESULTS:

Played Matches = 190

Points = 373

Scored = 446

Conceded = 246

Goal Difference = +200

Strikerless_Results.png

As you can see the results of the new 3 Strikers version is better by solid margin than the results of Strikerless V8.

I want to double check everything and make few more tests in some different environment in order to be 100% and if I get additional confirmations then I’ll remove the Strikerless version from the OP.

Also, I want to add that I’m not 100% sure about One Striker Version’s results and how they look compare with the new 3 Strikers Version so I also re-test One Striker Version once more and let you know my final verdict about it.

Last edited:
i knew thats coming, 3 up front is a killer this year

Mate, I can say that I started to test 3 strikers tactics since I got FM18 but it produced results that were nothing special and a strikerless formation produced much better results.

For example, check the results above.

That’s how the result looked when I tried 3 Strikers for Demolisher tactic prior 18.2 patch and with the previous versions of Demolsiher tactic.

As you can see it’s worse by a huge margin than the results after 18.2 patch and with the latest version of Demolisher tactic.

PPR.png

So I'd say that Patch 18.2 and the latest Demolsiher tweaks made 3 Strikers Version produce better results than Strikerless version but as I said I need to double check it... also, there's One Striker Version that need to be re-tested.

Last edited:
Excellent work as always TotalFootballFan9 (H)

If we opt to go with the 3 striker version, do we need to make any changes to the Individual Training Focus for the 3 strikers at all. Or is it still to early to make a recommendation regarding that?

Last edited:
I only playing FMT and so far none strikerless formation got better results than 3 strikers in my testing under all previous patches. But FMT(instant result) may be little bit different than Your testing.

Excellent work as always TotalFootballFan9 (H)

If we opt to go with the 3 striker version, do we need to make any changes to the Individual Training Focus for the 3 strikers at all. Or is it still to early to make a recommendation regarding that?

Hey mate,

Use "Trequartista" as Individual Training Focus for the strikers

What about corner takers for the 3 Striker? only the MCL and MCR to take them?

What about corner takers for the 3 Striker? only the MCL and MCR to take them?

Also, STCL/STCR may take corners too

BUMP

Guys, I've added 3 Strikers Version of Demolisher tactic to the OP.

The only difference between 3 Strikers Version and Strikerless Version is that AMCs have been moved to STCs position and their roles and PIs tweaked.

Demolisher_3_Strikers_V1.png

Here are results for the new 3 Strikers Version V1 vs Strikerless V8

3 STRIKERS VERSION V1 RESULTS:

Played Matches = 190

Points = 399

Scored = 546

Conceded = 271

Goal Difference = +275

3_Strikers_Results.png

STRIKERLESS VERSION V8 RESULTS:

Played Matches = 190

Points = 373

Scored = 446

Conceded = 246

Goal Difference = +200

Strikerless_Results.png

As you can see the results of the new 3 Strikers version is better by solid margin than the results of Strikerless V8.

I want to double check everything and make few more tests in some different environment in order to be 100% and if I get additional confirmations then I’ll remove the Strikerless version from the OP.

Also, I want to add that I’m not 100% sure about One Striker Version’s results and how they look compare with the new 3 Strikers Version so I also re-test One Striker Version once more and let you know my final verdict about it.

Guys, I've updated the 3 Strikers tactic to V2, tweaked the attacking free-kicks setup, some crucial tweaks have been made to it so I strongly suggest going for it.

Also, I updated the OP to suite the new version.

TFF, mate thanks for every thing, its great to have you here with us

Back