TFF's Tactics for FM18

Guys, I've removed the 2 STCs + ACM version from the OP because its latest version losses significantly to the latest version of 3 Strikers version.

Also, I've update the Filters and PPMs at the OP to suite the latest version of the tactic, I suggest that you check it.

my pc has gotten off so my game with barcelona has been lost so i need to use my laptop so want to start a game with man utd so just wanna hear who you would recommend to use in the middle
TotalFootballFan9

View attachment 72082View attachment 72081View attachment 72080View attachment 72079
the result of "***** club ***** league ***** players" test save, won the league semi final of the cup lost on away goals.
media pred 17(newly promoted to second division), no transfers.

Sad that SI with its match engine allows TFF to brake the game after just few months from its release. i hope that final patch 18.3 will bring big changes to ME to brake all the 343 tactics;)

Well Done TFF. Please bring back Monstorus Plug and Play Tactics(4231,4123,4411,4141) like years before even if they much weaker. Thanks for all Your effort;)

hi tff can you tell me what are the best profiles for the STG for the ST and for the STD?

Is it a good formul to put a big and strong ST and the STG STD fast and technical?

hi tff can you tell me what are the best profiles for the STG for the ST and for the STD?

Is it a good formul to put a big and strong ST and the STG STD fast and technical?

for the STD i'd suggest using a cream, if it gets worse then go see a doctor

easy to make fun of my average english. it is not better to try to answer me? I meant the stricker right left and center

Great results with smaller teams some of you have! I'm playing first season in Fiorentina in Serie A and it's basically going well. I'm 5th after 24 games but the defence is leaky as ****! We have second most goals for but also second most goals against. How can for example Bounemouth defence be so much better... Granted I have mostly played with the now deleted AMC tactic but been having the same defence problems with the 3 striker tactic.

easy to make fun of my average english. it is not better to try to answer me? I meant the stricker right left and center

ive found your best striker in the middle, and pace on the sides

V4 is incredible! :)

Here's my first season with Espanyol, predicted 10th :P

esp004.png

View attachment 72051

View attachment 72052 View attachment 72053

Last edited:

Because you get your STDs through your ***.

I mean, have some respect for the lads, we all are from different countries.

Last edited:
There may be a mistake in the attributed in the filters for DLP and BBM. I think each has the attributes selected and at the same levels.

Because you get your STDs through your ***.

I mean, have some respect for the lads, we all are from different countries.

at what point did i make fun of him being from another country?

Back