TFF's Tactics for FM18

for the dlp sorry

Fernandinho from Man City would be perfect as DLP

hey tff, mate, would you say that de druyne for the DLP position/.?

Hey mate,

It would be too wasteful to use De Bruyne as DLP because he’s got almost perfect attacking attributes such Finishing, Dribbling, Off The Ball and some other so it’s better to use him as BBM because BBM needs better attacking attributes than DLP and DLP needs better defensive attributes

Is it possible if you can update your filter to the current tactic

Thanks TFF for this awesome tactic

I have done a lot of holiday mode testing of all the main tactics on this form and your latest 3 strikers V4 is the most successful, followed by V3 and Swathe 5-3-2 destruction. Tested with Fiorentina default squad first season.

Finished top of the league in Serie A with V4, 2nd with other two. The 2nd place finishes both with 82 points but one more lose under the Swathe tactic.

See i did similar and found TFF's was more solid at the back and VocalTrainings was better going forward and got me more points

crazy result

syH9_pysTqy3z-_UD1QnlA.png

A few tweaks

I would use one striker as a poacher.
Also would change DLP-su to BWM-su (more active).
Would use normal tempo.

are you suggesting those changes or are they what you use?

Don't get me wrong. FM 18 Demolisher v4 is a killer tactic. Still use it.
I use this tweak tactic in 2nd slot to spice things a little for the opponent.
As I recall Demolisher in FM17 used BBM / BWM combo which worked very well and still does.
Poacher is just my favourite role, so simple yet clinical and deadly with AF on the left and right side (+run wide with the ball PI for more counter attack crosses).
Also not a big fan of low tempo, as playing with attacking mentality (rather normal or higher).

THE TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- changed the role of MCL position from CM[A] to BBM and tweaked its PIs

Guys, this update gives a decent boost to the tactics' efficiency so I recommend it.

Could someone upload the new version here? I can't download from Mediafire

Thank you

Last edited:
Cut down re-quoting whole posts when they are massive or at least reduce it down in size.

Last edited:
Cut down re-quoting whole posts when they are massive or at least reduce it down in size.

wkdsoul, It's the first time on the internet when I see that a moderator tells what to quote and how to quote and what length of post should be after that he edits the user post

I don't think it was a good idea to give you moderator rights because you don't know what's your responsibility are... let me decide the length of my post by myself? Ok?

Last edited:
wkdsoul, It's the first time on the internet when I see that a moderator tells what to quote and how to quote and what length of post should be after that he edits the user post

I don't think it was a good idea to give you moderator rights because you don't know what's your responsibility but let me decide the length of my post by myself? Ok?

Its been re-quoted everytime someone reads it. Not needed just to ask the OP a question. It why people can never find tweaks, when the threads are spammed out to extra pages.. TTF will see it.

I'll stop reducing them but if when he posts a new update, everyone quotes it every page, not needed IMO. :D

but ok noted.

EDIT: Least you quoted one with no screenshots, they just clog pages :p

Last edited:
Back