TFF's Tactics for FM18

I even used to study French at the UniversityXD. I think D and G are Droit and Gauche which means Right and Left)

my first 11

g3_dgobRQ1mncp88KQf8UA.png

my first 11

g3_dgobRQ1mncp88KQf8UA.png

Nice i pretty much went with the XI i used for demolisher last year, with the Dinho as DLP again.. Sane & Sterling either side of Ageuro in the forward line (unless its a hard game i play them at AML/AMR man marking the fullbacks

Nice i pretty much went with the XI i used for demolisher last year, with the Dinho as DLP again.. Sane & Sterling either side of Ageuro in the forward line (unless its a hard game i play them at AML/AMR man marking the fullbacks

i have used sane and sterling as stcl and stcr and they did very well, they are both fast, ageuro was out for the most of the season

I've tried this tactic with Liverpool, Tottenham and Newcastle. It leaks goals as f, often when you're up 2-0 or 3-0 the opposition will come back. Many draws and losses.

I've tried tweaking a little and changing mentality to control at home and contain away seems to tighten it up a bit.

So has anyone tried defensive positioning training for a long period?

v4 is a great tactic, no doubt. But when you have a medium team defensive fragility can make a difference in key games ... like a kills or a direct game. I liked 2 stcs more because it was more consistent and adapted to reality than it actually is in the world. Please return rsrs.

I won the Spanish league undefeated, that is, without defeat with Athletic Bilbao with the tactic 2STCs with the best defense and best attack, but I can not put print here on the page

I have problems with team of middle size in big league, I've tried Bordeaux & West Ham but struggling against bigger teams away. Home everything is fine. Any idea against bigger teams?

3 Strikers V4 is simple insane! It's the best tactic I've tried so far! :)

I started a new save with Bournemouth, predicted 16th and won the league and FA Cup during my first season with them! :)

Hehe I can't believe that the next season Bournemouth will play in Champions League (H)

ctos002.png

ctos001.png

Hey,

Nice result, pal!

Which striker did score the most goals for you ?

Thanks

Pathetic in defence for me. I've literally lost a 9 point lead at the top of the league due to teams coming back from behind.

Pathetic in defence for me. I've literally lost a 9 point lead at the top of the league due to teams coming back from behind.

Why didn't you use the Waste Time tactic that TFF provided at the OP to protect your leads and kill the game?

The Waste Time tactic works like a charm for me when I need to protect my lead

Last edited:
Every year it's the same story.

TFF drops in a lot of updates and says every next one is better than previous. Of course it's not true. Actually you can find only a couple of good ones out of 15 or 20 versions of DEMOLISHER!, BEAST! of whatever else.

And there is no way that for example V15 will be better than V14, V6 or even V2.

So my method is to find once a tactic which is good for me and to forget about all the updates.

The first part of the season I played with 2STCs and AMC V1, then I switched to 2STCs and AMC V2 because they wrote it's significantly better, then I went with a 3 Strikers version and it almost ruined my great season.

Now I switched back to 2STCs and AMC V1 and gonna use it for the rest of the season.

View attachment 71974

Every year it's the same story.

TFF drops in a lot of updates and says every next one is better than previous. Of course it's not true. Actually you can find only a couple of good ones out of 15 or 20 versions of DEMOLISHER!, BEAST! of whatever else.

And there is no way that for example V15 will be better than V14, V6 or even V2.

So my method is to find once a tactic which is good for me and to forget about all the updates.

The first part of the season I played with 2STCs and AMC V1, then I switched to 2STCs and AMC V2 because they wrote it's significantly better, then I went with a 3 Strikers version and it almost ruined my great season.

Now I switched back to 2STCs and AMC V1 and gonna use it for the rest of the season.

View attachment 1141046

You complain about the TFF tactics. Remember FM is just a game not everywhere in every club and not after one or two games a tactic must work.A lot depends on the training of your players.Secondly, how do you explain that TFF tactics always have 5 stars and the most likes in this forum always?
There is only one explanation - these are the best tactics and you should be happy with the TFF devoting its private time to improving each of his tactics.

You complain about the TFF tactics. Remember FM is just a game not everywhere in every club and not after one or two games a tactic must work.A lot depends on the training of your players.Secondly, how do you explain that TFF tactics always have 5 stars and the most likes in this forum always?
There is only one explanation - these are the best tactics and you should be happy with the TFF devoting its private time to improving each of his tactics.

I agree 100% ! ??????

TFF has invested a lot of his time to help others who play the game by making great tactics - if it doesn't work for you, don't moan about it or have a dig at TFF, give him constructive feedback or go make your own tactics. Fair play to TFF, I think he tries his best to improve his tactics and as such release these updates to us in the community for everyone to make the game experience more enjoyable, keep up the good work mate.

Back