can you show your squad?

Sure

gfr6r6.png

Hey guys, for those who played this tactic a lot, i had a question
Which of the 3 strikers scores the most ? Has the most chances ? Which one has to be stronger physically ?
Or is it the exact same for the 3 in-game ?

I really don't know how you can underperform with this tactic. I have managed to take Salford to Premier League in 5 seasons, using only free transfers and loans. The only change to the original tactic I would consider is to switch Match Preparation to Defending for games where you are expected to lose heavily.

As for the strikers, STCL and STCR often get the ball in wider positions and cross it from there, usually aiming at STC (near post). So I usually place my most physical striker (heading is also important) centrally. For STCL and STCR positions I always try to select more dynamic players, with good dribbling and crossing.

As for the strikers, STCL and STCR often get the ball in wider positions and cross it from there, usually aiming at STC (near post). So I usually place my most physical striker (heading is also important) centrally. For STCL and STCR positions I always try to select more dynamic players, with good dribbling and crossing.

This guy's exactly right.

How many of you have experienced a significant drop in performance since the last update? Haven't played since, and I'm afraid I'll ruin my save if I continue. So far, tactic has worked wonders for me. Probably had my best performance ever even, credits to TTF.

Thanks for the answer.
So after 10 games i tested it myself, watched every game entirely and i think i found why you guys think the tactic doesn't work anymore.
My first 4/5 were terrible, won 1-0 or draw vs weak teams (i have Juventus so not an underdog who can be happy about that)

And then, magically, i replaced the left foot striker to the left, and the right foot striker to the right, and i roll over every opponent.
I don't know why he advices the left foot striker to the right, and right foot to the left, that makes no sense at all, like i said i watched every game and there was not a single time where the left striker cuts inside on the right foot, they always go wide and cross or shoot with the other foot.
Don't know why people didn't question that either, and don't know why TFF didn't reply to the 3 guys (on the the 82 pages only 3 guys asked about the opposite foot advice) who asked him about it.

Thanks for the answer.
So after 10 games i tested it myself, watched every game entirely and i think i found why you guys think the tactic doesn't work anymore.
My first 4/5 were terrible, won 1-0 or draw vs weak teams (i have Juventus so not an underdog who can be happy about that)

And then, magically, i replaced the left foot striker to the left, and the right foot striker to the right, and i roll over every opponent.
I don't know why he advices the left foot striker to the right, and right foot to the left, that makes no sense at all, like i said i watched every game and there was not a single time where the left striker cuts inside on the right foot, they always go wide and cross or shoot with the other foot.
Don't know why people didn't question that either, and don't know why TFF didn't reply to the 3 guys (on the the 82 pages only 3 guys asked about the opposite foot advice) who asked him about it.

well mate, beacuse TFF test it . i use my left foot as stcr and right foot as my stcl. and mate 10 games its not enough to see if the tactic works or not

Falling after the update

Hi guys,

I was 3rd - 2pts behind the leader after 17 games with Newcastle. But after the update I have 7 games without a win and have dropped to 8th - 19 pts behind the leader.

Hopefully there will be an update on the TFF tactic soon!

:'(

The tactic works flawlessly for me...

I started a new save with Atletico de Madrid and just smashed the league, I only had 1 lose and 1 draw in the league. :)

In the league my team scored 113 goals and conceded only 18 goals, it was the best result in the leaue by far

Incredible tactic! :)

spls001.png

spls002.png

Hey,

Did you play with IR or Commentary mode? Did you use the Waste Time tactic?

Thank you.

I’ve kept match tactics on training instead of Att Movement seams to work better

Ozil role?

Hey TFF. Fantastic tactic. Question: Where would you play Mesut Ozil? Starting an Arsenal save today as I'm sure many of us are :)

Thanks

This guy's exactly right.

How many of you have experienced a significant drop in performance since the last update? Haven't played since, and I'm afraid I'll ruin my save if I continue. So far, tactic has worked wonders for me. Probably had my best performance ever even, credits to TTF.

I've resumed my save and can confirm that the tactic is ruined since the update. Defense is way weaker and concedes way more goals, while attack has lots of difficulties: wing play no longer works like it did before. What a shame. Praying that TFF finds the time to update his tactic.

Update has had an effect on the tactic, defense is weaker and just overall feels a bit more stunted. That being said it is still a solid tactic but doesnt seem as effective as it was. I changed my teamtalks before games to aggressive expect a win though and I think I scared the AI into working for me though but does seem as though the tactic has been performing to a lesser level

Update has had an effect on the tactic, defense is weaker and just overall feels a bit more stunted. That being said it is still a solid tactic but doesnt seem as effective as it was. I changed my teamtalks before games to aggressive expect a win though and I think I scared the AI into working for me though but does seem as though the tactic has been performing to a lesser level

i stopped using this awhile ago but using a similiar tactic to suit my team i set oi's like this and trust me it tires your team but ive been stronger since applying them try it for this tactic let me know if it helps lolView attachment 67896View attachment 67896

strada cool

Before update: conceded 17 goals in 30 games.
After update: conceded 8 in 4 games.

Halting FM till solution...