Cant download the tactics today and using touch, anyone like to share pi:s? Maybe theyre already in the thread somewhere?

Bleb5K8nSeaunjU5oWI1xg.png

Can someone please help me? when i play matches with instant result everything going so good but when i play myself i usually lost the game. i tested it and with instant result i can do everything but myself it doesnt go good.
Please help :(

Can someone please help me? when i play matches with instant result everything going so good but when i play myself i usually lost the game. i tested it and with instant result i can do everything but myself it doesnt go good.
Please help :(

i have same problem mate with cardiff but since i change to def position results been better

Using this tactic as AC Milan is constant stress. It's like using a cheese grater on your ***** watching every game.

Nil nil draw, player sent off next game, nil nil draw, scraping a win from a lucky chance, high scoring win against a garbage team, rinse and repeat.

The latest update has gutted the life out of this tactic literally. Forget it and try Knaps tactics. It is awful for me.

Hi there!

I just finished my first season with Schalke 04, the results are simply incredible ! :)

Can't wait to see what we can do in CL the next season...

Thanks a lot for this amzing tactic! :)

dwed222222.png

Great result, mate!

I'm going to start a new save with Schalke too… could you post your starting eleven?

Thanks!

The latest update has gutted the life out of this tactic literally. Forget it and try Knaps tactics. It is awful for me.

Been saying the exact same for the past week but TTF refuses to accept it, I respect the man for what he does for the community's but i think hes abit behind the curve on this one.

Maybe he has real-life stuff going on and cant dedicate the same amount of time as he used too.

I just want to say too i completely respect TTF and this is no way a dig at him its just my opinion thats all.

Been saying the exact same for the past week but TTF refuses to accept it, I respect the man for what he does for the community's but i think hes abit behind the curve on this one.

Maybe he has real-life stuff going on and cant dedicate the same amount of time as he used too.

I just want to say too i completely respect TTF and this is no way a dig at him its just my opinion thats all.

Same here mate. It's just that people could be wasting their time with a tactic that has been ruined by an update. Sure people may have results with certain teams and overachieve but it certainly is nowhere near what it used to be.

Prob the several pages of people having no issues, swaying his mind..

The tactic works flawlessly for me...

I started a new save with Atletico de Madrid and just smashed the league, I only had 1 lose and 1 draw in the league. :)

In the league my team scored 113 goals and conceded only 18 goals, it was the best result in the leaue by far

Incredible tactic! :)

spls001.png

spls002.png

spls003.png

spls004.png