Should the DLP(Right CM) be a more defensive player to get more balance?

hi dude. i used ur tactics on fm17 and a bit on fm18. i have now changed to the 3 striker version and it looks amazing. im in the yeatr 2024 with norwich, won champions league and have starter the next season with 6 wins. scoring goals like ****:) thanks dude. and it looks like it working great with the new patch to.

cYl9_M38QBy0o1Nk7EOI1w.png

ICfYPe7lSNaVBR7ddZhsAw.png

Where could i find a new version of 1 and 2 strikers tactics, could anybody help me?

wow what a season this has been with Arsenal. winning the league,winning carboa cup,winning CL but losing in fa cup final. second season in a row with 100pts in the league. bought mbappe and he scored 58 goals and 27 assist. Olivier Giroud was crazy this season at age 33 he broke the premier league scoring record with 38 and the CL scoring record with 20. his total was 59 goals and 21 assist. 3 seasons with this tactic and im amazed how good it worked. 3 league titles in a row. can't reccomend this tactic enough. thx very much TFF

Where do/would you play Coutinho Tzahy mate? He is the problem for me in these tactics because Mane Firmino and Salah seem like the obvious front 3.

hey , i dont have in my team

STOP Broadway

You make any change away against top teams? Playing Chelsea but struggling against other top teams.

wow what a season this has been with Arsenal. winning the league,winning carboa cup,winning CL but losing in fa cup final. second season in a row with 100pts in the league. bought mbappe and he scored 58 goals and 27 assist. Olivier Giroud was crazy this season at age 33 he broke the premier league scoring record with 38 and the CL scoring record with 20. his total was 59 goals and 21 assist. 3 seasons with this tactic and im amazed how good it worked. 3 league titles in a row. can't reccomend this tactic enough. thx very much TFF

Any chance you could show your lineup?

could someone put a print of the tactical instructions? PLEASE

Is it just me or is the AI adapting to three striker systems? Since the last update every team is playing 4-3-3 with 3 middle strikers against me.

I am losing nearly every game, beaten by my own (to be honest TFFs) tactic.

How to teach players to give up with bad ppms ?

I find that it's very hard to make a player "unlearn" his PPMs and there's a very small chance on success, also, I find that young players have much higher chances to unlearn their PPMs than mature players

Which players should be picked for the striker line?

Which players should be picked for the striker line?