Mate, could you provide me with a game save where you play with Barcelona using Demolisher 3 Strikers V5 (shouldn't be tweaked) and you concede average 3 goals per game and there must be played at least 18 matches in the league.

I want to look at it.

Thanks in advance.

Hehe :)

TFF, something tells me that you won't get any game saves from him because what he says is complete bullshit

Hehe :)

TFF, something tells me that you won't get any game saves from him because what he says is complete bullshit

yeah i don't have that save anymore, but i am not saying i was losing games by 2:0,3:0 i was winning and won the spanish league in first place, but my concern was very leake defeanse, that what i was trying to tell and thats why i tryied to tweak it...

p.s. most isue was on away games, and there was a scores like i was wining 7:3 but still concede 3 goals from small team...

p.s.s. look at Tedesco picture in post 877 (couple pages back) he is concedeing 3 and 4 goals a game aswell!

Last edited:
Hey mate,

Great result! Could you post your team stats?

Thanks

thanks mate, here you go:

jnX1-PcwR1melVuzJIBT-w.png

Balotelli works well ? Could you show me the best eleven with OGC Nice without any ransfers please

Been playing for years, best plug and play tactic I’ve used over last 5 years, the time waste tactic completely kills the opponent off, very well done mate you clearly really know your stuff

One question, I’m using Chelsea, Marcos alonso has full green on familiarity with the position (wing back) but for the role of automatic wing back he has like a 3/4 effectiveness not full green, I looked on training and there’s no way of training him as an automatic wing back? So will he be stuck on this forever??

One question, I’m using Chelsea, Marcos alonso has full green on familiarity with the position (wing back) but for the role of automatic wing back he has like a 3/4 effectiveness not full green, I looked on training and there’s no way of training him as an automatic wing back? So will he be stuck on this forever??

I don't pay any attention to those ratings because they are useless... just ignore them

They have to have some effect!?

The role thing just shows which position the game thinks he is best suited to. Most people familiar with the game ignore it, as the most important thing is the players attributes - as long as they suit the role you can ignore the position suggestion

The game crashed on me with 4 games left of the season, up until then I'd been flying with this tactic. After reloading the game the tactic now just seems, broken, I can't win a game and am getting outplayed by the bottom of the table clubs.
Wonder if it's because I hadn't closed the game down before and the game has been patched since but there is definitely a change in making this tactic much less effective.

Harry Kane has been just beasty in my save with Tottenham, he scored 8 goals in the last 3 matches in the league as the central striker :)