My best ever season

Have to say this tactic will take some beating, playing as Chelsea 1st team only signed Sandro & won everything possible other than League Cup in 1st season, applied all training suggestions to youth teams towards end of season & in 2nd season without any further transfers & playing young English players whenever possible club won every single competition entered (except for league cup again!)

1st Team P38 W34 D4 L0, Won Premier League, Champions League, Club World Cup, Super Cup, FA Cup & Charity Shield
u23 Team won PL2 D1, PL Cup, EFL Trophy
u18 Team won u18 PDL South, u18 PDL, FA Youth Cup, UEFA Youth League,

have a regen 17 year old striker with 96 goals & 48 assists in 57 app & Daishawn Redan has 89 goals & 48 assists in 49 games! may be worth a look next season ;-)

Have to say this tactic will take some beating, playing as Chelsea 1st team only signed Sandro & won everything possible other than League Cup in 1st season, applied all training suggestions to youth teams towards end of season & in 2nd season without any further transfers & playing young English players whenever possible club won every single competition entered (except for league cup again!)

1st Team P38 W34 D4 L0, Won Premier League, Champions League, Club World Cup, Super Cup, FA Cup & Charity Shield
u23 Team won PL2 D1, PL Cup, EFL Trophy
u18 Team won u18 PDL South, u18 PDL, FA Youth Cup, UEFA Youth League,

have a regen 17 year old striker with 96 goals & 48 assists in 57 app & Daishawn Redan has 89 goals & 48 assists in 49 games! may be worth a look next season ;-)

3 strikers V5?

OP tactic, no tweaks? Won league with Liverpool 1st season but not that impressively. Finished top 4 second two seasons. 2 CL runners up and 1 winners.

yes mate, the tactic from the op.. and also playing with the waste time version tactic

Amazing tactic ! Actualy 1st in the ligue1 with Bordeaux (1st season)

RsCoQxtCTaOJefz2gYIrUA.png

Guys, I've added an "Overload" version of the tactic to the OP.

The changes between the "Overload" version and the original 3 Strikers V5 are:

- D-line has been set at the highest possible level

- The closing down settings of CD position has been tweaked

The Overload version scores more goals but also concedes more goals, it can be used in cases when you need to score at any cost.

Also, I find it's possible to use the Overload version as your main tactic instead of the original 3 Strikers tactic for all matches because both versions show similar efficiency, below you can find the Original V5's test result and the Overload version's test result but please notice that I picked one of the best test result for the Overload version in order to make the difference between the original 3 Strikers V5 and the Overload version more visible and its average test result is slightly worse.

TEST RESULT: The Origianl 3 Strikers V5

Matches Played : 190

Goal Difference: +258

Scored: 510

Conceded: 252

v5r001.png

TEST RESULT: The Overload version

Matches Played : 190

Goal Difference: +307

Scored: 609

Conceded: 302

Overload_Result.png

Last edited:
TTF - Would it be possible for you to put your Test Database up for Download as it seems a very efficient way to test tactics and tweaks etc.

Thanks for you time.

The overload tactic and the waste time tactic work perfectly well

Thanks a lot for your hard work, TFF!

Anyone played this tactic with Asensio as a CM? He's transfer listed and available for 30 million and still only 23. Love the tactic and dominating everything with Bournemouth but not sure whether he would fit straight in without adjustments.

Anyone played this tactic with Asensio as a CM? He's transfer listed and available for 30 million and still only 23. Love the tactic and dominating everything with Bournemouth but not sure whether he would fit straight in without adjustments.

I had him in my man city save, played as cm is was amazing

antrenman ne uyguladın

How did Harry Kane perform for you in the league? Same formation same team but my god he has been absolutely awful hasnt hit a shot on target in about 5 games. We are still winning but he has been dreadful

This tactic is simply amazing and I just set my Steam to offline mode in case there'll be any ME changes in the winter transfer update patch :p