TFF's Tactics for FM18

Do you have a pic of the full league table? (including Goals For/Against)

Mbappe was a fantastic signing, gutted he got injured when he did!! prob cost me champs league this season!!! before my loss to Monaco I was on a 47 unbeaten streak in champs league, then lost to PSG in the final thanks to an De Ligt OG!! gutted! still managed 5 trophies(champs league & fa cup missed out on)

ALso on a 48 unbeaten run in Carabao Cup, won it every year since 17-18, won league 7 years in a row, champs league 5x in 7 seasons, fa cup 5x in 7 seasons, as well as numerous super cups, CWC & community shields not to mention my players dominating Bal'On Dor awards etc......

By far best tac ive seen since Diablo on champ manager 03-04
Do you have a pic of the full league table? (including Goals For/Against)

Just won the league and champions league in first season with liverpool. Alexander-arnold and salah are unreal. Got to clear out the dead wood in the summer and then go for everything next season

Absolutely ridiculous summer with liverpool. Sold mane 111, milner 20, lallana 30, sturridge 10, klavan 8, ings 5, robertson 15mignolet 12, flanagan 9 and and a few reserves. Bought kane 90, tierney 24, maguire 20, oxford 30 and sancho 40. Trying to keep a british base. See if we can build on last seasons success

Absolutely ridiculous summer with liverpool. Sold mane 111, milner 20, lallana 30, sturridge 10, klavan 8, ings 5, robertson 15mignolet 12, flanagan 9 and and a few reserves. Bought kane 90, tierney 24, maguire 20, oxford 30 and sancho 40. Trying to keep a british base. See if we can build on last seasons success

Is that Renato Sanchez?
What tactic do you use ?

Jadon sancho from dortmund. I use the tactic from the op and for hard games or tricky aways i play with highly structured tweak

Jadon Sancho is a AML which doesnt suit the tactic on op post, Do you retrain him as a fwd?

What about lower leagues ?

Has some of you tested this tactic in lower leagues ? Like third/fourth division.
Which results did you get ?

Of course, the game is a walk in the park with this awesome tactic in a top league (whatever club you coach)... but this is a different story in lower leagues.

Thank you in advance for sharing!

There wasnt any ME changes on latest patch so yes, it works.

Just give time to tactic before you judge it, i played with Chelsea and always rage quited on first defeat, but after some time it becomes unstoppable. Now im in 4th season with them and get bored because its too easy

Strange thing i'm using it with Inter in serie A. No transfers. In the first 6-7 matches of the league the team was unstoppable. Now i'm struggling a bit, but just 2 match lost (vs sampdoria and juventus both away). I also notice that my central striker (icardi) doesn't score at all. Is it normal?

how to download tactics in football manager touch 2018?

You can't

I find that the easier and fastest way to import a tactic to your tablet is to plug the tactic into your PC version and then transfer all settings to your tablet

If you don't have a PC version then you can install a demo version... it's free

Back