TFF's Tactics for FM18

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but this tactic just won't work for me. Started with CD Aves. Despite not being able to change the squad by a lot the first season went pretty smooth. Finished 5. at Liga NOS and even qualified for the Europa League. So far so good.
View attachment 1159050

Second season I kinda completly changed (and from my perspective also improved) the squad by a lot. Despite I'm really struggeling. Actually I feel like I am about to get sacked if I can't improve until the end of the season. Every game I seem to concede goals from the wings. More specificaly the right wing. Some random dude just moves into the (huge) space and crosses the ball to another random dude who has no problem whatsoever to score from there. My offensive actors are not putting a great show either. I barely generate more than 3 key highlights per game.

So yeah. I can't seem to make this tactic work. I would be glad if you guys could share your opinion on what to improve from my perspective. Did anyone of you had similar experiences? What did you do to tweak the tactic?

Here are some pictures of my results and the squad I mainly use.
View attachment 1159055View attachment 1159052View attachment 1159053View attachment 1159054

have you tried highly structured/stick to positions/be more disciplined?

Here's my first season with Atalanta, predicted 9th

I played with V7 and won the league and UEFA Cup

I find that V7 plays very beautiful football and delivers amazing results :)

001atohh77.png

002atohh77.png

004atohh77.png

Hi mate

Can you share your starting eleven?

Thanks

Hi, TotalFootballFan9 :)Could you create something equally good but classic 4-4-2?
For teams without good wingers but with side midfielders and two strikers like the duo Lewandowski - Milik.

There was a 2 Strikers' version of STORMCALLER... You may try it and provide feedback.

View attachment 55506

Wow. I never get results like this with the current version. Whats your starting 11?

Tzahy, fantastic results! Pls don't take this wrong but how do you only concede 4 goals with this is beyond me. Im sure there is something extra you are doing i.e. tweaks in pi or formation, shouts in game?, oi or smth to that effect? I have largely the same squad as u. the same defence, a midfield of milinkovic-savic and pogba and even dybala in attack. sorry if this sounds skeptical but i really would like to achieve similar results too. am an admirer of your work :)

In the 7 seasons ive been using this tac ive never had a title run in like this!!! usually seasons wrapped up by march lol my away form has been poor this season - hope they don't throw it away!!!!!

Tzahy, fantastic results! Pls don't take this wrong but how do you only concede 4 goals with this is beyond me. Im sure there is something extra you are doing i.e. tweaks in pi or formation, shouts in game?, oi or smth to that effect? I have largely the same squad as u. the same defence, a midfield of milinkovic-savic and pogba and even dybala in attack. sorry if this sounds skeptical but i really would like to achieve similar results too. am an admirer of your work :)

Hey mate, i am not using any tweaks, in the game i use shouts every 15 min, it will be concentrate most of the time. if i am a big favorite so i will use push foward or demend more

was there a new patch that changed match enginge ? ive using this tactic for a long time but all of the sudden im losing ? its weird

Hi,

Im not gonna scim thru all the pages, this question might have a answer further back. But. Would it be possible yo use the tactical-template and create a version with two IFs instead? And if yes, what PI's should they have?

was there a new patch that changed match enginge ? ive using this tactic for a long time but all of the sudden im losing ? its weird

seems every time a tactic 'stops working' people always blame a recent patch, well i cant find anything about a recent patch so without all the details we cant say why youre losing. but if TFF says you can get good results with 'luck' then im sure you have np luck,which explains your lack of wins

After my closest ever season with a rival it finally ended with me doing the septuple!!! not my best performance in the league away form was poor, not many clean sheets either as I chopped around with 3 different gk's few pics below to show how I done, got Mbappe coming in summer and a quality English defender from wba called allsopp(don't think its a real player, just like my striker Wright-brought to my youth at 15 was worth 26m straight away lol)

Back