TFF's Tactics for FM18

What a season! Real Madrid followed us from the beginning until the end. The last match is El Classico & we win. I've ever never seen the runner up is so strong like that in my FM career.

View attachment 54776

What a season! Real Madrid followed us from the beginning until the end. The last match is El Classico & we win. I've ever never seen the runner up is so strong like that in my FM career.

View attachment 1159841

decent, sometimes I wish I had a season like that so there's a bit of competition to challenge me rather than walking it every year lol

Bit strange , seem to win every home game comfortably , and lose every away game no matter who it is , any ideas how to stop this dreadful away form ?

V7 is unstoppable :)

I dominated LA LIGA with Valencia

Barca and Real Madrid couldn't do anything :P

ce33222.png

Hey mate,

Great result!

Did you make any transfers?

Could anyone upload V7 as an attachment to this site? I cant download anything from Mediafire sadly.

Thank you!

Bit strange , seem to win every home game comfortably , and lose every away game no matter who it is , any ideas how to stop this dreadful away form ?

tried be more disciplined/highly structured/stick to positions?

Maybe try different Match Prep? I usually switch between ATT-Movement/teamwork

Maybe try different Match Prep? I usually switch between ATT-Movement/teamwork

teamwork doesnt actually improve your chances in a match. it trains attributes, it has no direct effect on the next game like att movement does

teamwork doesnt actually improve your chances in a match. it trains attributes, it has no direct effect on the next game like att movement does

I think it does because right now, i am using "Di Martino tweak" .. and i noticed some difference against teams using 4231, 442 Formation, I could control the match better that i did with attack movement.

Teamwork is can increase team cohesion and player understanding quicker with the new "linked" player familiarity.

General training in the left dropdown on the training page is the attribute assigning factor

Hi there!

I'm thinking to start a new save in EPL but can't decide what club to pick?

How do you think what teams fit this tactic by default?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi there!

I'm thinking to start a new save in EPL but can't decide what club to pick?

How do you think what teams fit this tactic by default?

Thanks in advance :)

OR, make it a bit challenging. Start unemployed, and by Dec, there shall be a lot of sacking. You may apply and see. Real challenge would be to take control of a squad and manage, knowing that tactic creation part is secured. Since this one should over-achieve. What do you think? Keep us posted.

Mbappe was a fantastic signing, gutted he got injured when he did!! prob cost me champs league this season!!! before my loss to Monaco I was on a 47 unbeaten streak in champs league, then lost to PSG in the final thanks to an De Ligt OG!! gutted! still managed 5 trophies(champs league & fa cup missed out on)

ALso on a 48 unbeaten run in Carabao Cup, won it every year since 17-18, won league 7 years in a row, champs league 5x in 7 seasons, fa cup 5x in 7 seasons, as well as numerous super cups, CWC & community shields not to mention my players dominating Bal'On Dor awards etc......

By far best tac ive seen since Diablo on champ manager 03-04

Back