TFF's Tactics for FM18

Hi mate, did you use "trequartista" as training focus for your strikers?

thank you

Hey guys, need advise. Is Michy Batshuayi a good buy for AF position in this tactic?

**** knows what's happened here!

defensive issues last 3 seasons, cant seem to keep many clean sheets nowadays :S

defensive issues last 3 seasons, cant seem to keep many clean sheets nowadays :S

Those defenders are pretty good but arent really world class stoppers of the ball. Try the likes of Virgil Van Dijk or Varane.

It might be the quality of your players has dropped compare with the players that you had 3 season ago :)

Compare the players' CA that you have now with the players' CA that you have 3 seasons ago and you'll find out how good is your current team compare with the team you had 3 season ago

Those defenders are pretty good but arent really world class stoppers of the ball. Try the likes of Virgil Van Dijk or Varane.

these defenders are 33 & 35 on my save now lol I'm trying to hold out for young English talent through my youth which I do have a couple but aren't ready just yet, I might have to spend big for a quick fix. Its hard to know good players when you 9 years ahead of time lol

I might have to spend big for a quick fix. Its hard to know good players when you 9 years ahead of time lol

Any in-game editors that show players' CA might be a great help in that case

Combine them with the filters that can be found at the OP and you always will have the best players for the tactic

Last edited:
Any in-game editors that show players' CA might be a great help in that case

Combine them with the filters that can be found at the OP and you always will have the best players for the tactic

ive found some worldies on the game but everyone is very expensive at such a young age lol ridiculous amounts get spent every window

ive found some worldies on the game but everyone is very expensive at such a young age lol ridiculous amounts get spent every window

Do you have any tool that can reveal players' CA/PA ? I'm curious to see your best players' CAs :)

For instance, here's the CA/PA of the default Man Utd team

MU_Team.png

For instance, here's the CA/PA of the default Man Utd team

As far as I know Rashford and Martial have their PA randomized when you start a new save

I remember in one of my saves they were complete beasts and they got PA about 190+ :)

From my experience, I can say that you start to dominate greatly EPL when you a team that consists of 170+ CA players

and when you manage one of top clubs then it doesn't take longer than few season to get such team :)

Last edited:
Hi mate. Please share to me some good & cheap players at important position: WBR, WBL, ST. I want to play Huddersfield & I'm confuse at the beginning. Please help. Thank you.

Won everything 2nd season with liverpool. Kane scored 65. Noy planning on doing much in the summer, hopefully sign cook from bournemouth to replace wijnaldum and thats about it

Hi mate. Please share to me some good & cheap players at important position: WBR, WBL, ST. I want to play Huddersfield & I'm confuse at the beginning. Please help. Thank you.

I found that the filters at the op is a great help when it comes to finding players :)

Too inconsistent, cannot stop conceding! Please help!

Hi, tactic started off great for me, but I'm conceding so many goals, any ideas where I'm going wrong? I'm not at a great side (Solihull Moors in Vanarama), is that the issue? Does this only work with good sides?

View attachment 51828

Back