is TFF still around. Tactic hasn't been updated in some time

Match Engine don't change, Why change the Tactic when it's still work great.

i don't think SI will release anymore patch for FM18 because now they'll focus for FM19

Hi all, any recommendations for epl team that match with this tactic (less transfer for make it match)

Willian on right side is beast. Hazard on left and Morata in middle, thats best setup. Used Pedro on all 3 position but wasnt happy with him so i sold him

Hey mate, does hazard is injured the start of the season?

Southampton, the 1st season

I just can't stop enjoying this amazing tactic! :)

frk1.png

It´s not working with me. I m in 10th round with Barça and lost all away matches so far.

what am i doing wrong?

It´s not working with me. I m in 10th round with Barça and lost all away matches so far.

what am i doing wrong?

mate if you follow the op just like it is with Barça you will be breezing through everyone and everybody. Countinho on Left, Messi on Right, SUarez Middle. Its game over for everyone.

So if I understand it correctly; I have 3 striker up front. Left, center and right. The left striker should be left footed and the right striker right footed, correct?

So if I understand it correctly; I have 3 striker up front. Left, center and right. The left striker should be left footed and the right striker right footed, correct?
-- STCL : Right Foot - Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

-- STCR : Left Foot - Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

All the info that you need is in the op mate

-- STCL : Right Foot - Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

-- STCR : Left Foot - Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

All the info that you need is in the op mate

Oke, so I set them wrong. Left foot on right, right foot on left

Guys i need advice for teamtalks. I use head of youth at Milan but his teamtalks are not so good despite all morale is good. I feel he is not demanding enough from players. Tactic is pretty good but i find that players are sometimes very lazy and I think its teamtalk problem.

I never could understand why people find Teamtalks to be complicated

When you do Teamtalks you just need to get as many "Green Reaction" as you can from you players and that's all

It doesn't take too long to figure out what you need to say to get "Green Reaction" in different situations

Green reaction doesnt mean ur player will be motivated to win.. If you understand teamtalks u would know that. Sometimes players play better with red reaction than green. You can have faith them whole year and it will lead u nowhere.