This tactics is the best tactic ever, it never let me down :)

Here's my first season with Sevilla

sev1.png

sev2.png

sev3.png

sev4.png

Last edited:
Just tried out this tactic with my first season with Ballymena Utd & it was great. I came top of the league & did the quadruple!. (predicted to come 6th)

View attachment 48404 View attachment 48403

The tactic was very striker orientated, the defence didn't seem to matter as the majority of the time I would out score my opponents, which was ideal as I had no budget in my first season.

Striker stats (Inc backups)

View attachment 48405

From experience it isn't necessary that your players are suited to the roles specified, I only had 3 players that were fully suited, or that could be dependant on the level of league you are in.

Tip: Don't adjust the tactic if you go 1-0 down as a lot of my games I would concede early but I would come back to win comfortably, the only thing I would do is team talks throughout the match.

I just can't stop enjoying this incredible tactic :)

It helped me to get the 2nd place with Bournemouth(predcited 16th) in my first season with them, also, I won FA Cup

Thank you TFF for your amazing work! :)

loj88.png

SQUAD ROTATION

Hey TFF9 mate

Perfect tactic as usual :wub:

1- Can you advise if it's better to play with the best starting eleven the whole season to get the best results possible. Or should we rotate to avoid having players complaining for not playing ? If so can you please recommend if we should do it every match ?

2- Is there any limit of new signings in the same transfer windows to avoid having bad results ?

3- You recommended to change RWB and LWB if they achieve 67% condition during the match. What if there is other players condition drop to 67% too should we still keep them playing ?

4- What's the impact of not using the filter to select players for the starting eleven or when looking for new players to improve the team and only choosing them according to their CA ?

Thank you in advance

4- What's the impact of not using the filter to select players for the starting eleven or when looking for new players to improve the team and only choosing them according to their CA ?

Hey,

Let’s say you’ve got 2 strikers in your team: Striker “A” and Striker “B”

The CA of Striker “A” is 150

The CA of Striker “B” is 160

CA is just a total amount of points that a player’s got to distribute among his attributes and skills.

If you look at the CAs of Striker “A” and Striker “B” then you’ll see that the CA of Striker “B” is higher than the CA of Striker “B” which mean that Striker “B” has got more points to distribute amount his attributes and skills so in theory he can be a better striker for your tactic than Striker “A” but on practice it easily can be that Striker “A” is a much better striker for your tactic than Striker “B” even that he’s got a lower CA because the total amount of points that a player has is a very import thing to be considered but the way this amount is distributed brings the final verdict.

CA is a very good thing when you need to evaluate players quickly and sort out all players that have no chance to improve your team at the current moment. For example, when you compare 2 strikers and one of them has got 100CA and other has got 150CA then in this case you no need to produce any further investigation of their attributes and skills to safely conclude that the 150CA striker will be better for your tactic than the 100CA striker because the 50CA points difference in their CA is a too big difference and there’s no need to investigate any further in that case but if you compare 2 strikers and one of them has got 150CA and other has got 140CA then in this case it requires producing further investigation of their attributes and skills to find out which of them will be better for your tactic; for example, the 150CA striker might a strong, tall and slow striker and the 140CA striker might be a fast and agile striker and for your tactic you need a fast and agile striker so in this case the 140CA striker will be better for your tactic than the 150CA striker.

The filters at the OP can be used as a tool that helps you to sort out unsuitable players and leave suitable players for the positions in the tactic at some specific CA range that can be determined by changing the attributes’ values in the filters but in order to find the best players for the tactic from all suitable you still need to investigate them and find out their CAs and the way how that CAs are distributed.

1- Can you advise if it's better to play with the best starting eleven the whole season to get the best results possible. Or should we rotate to avoid having players complaining for not playing ? If so can you please recommend if we should do it every match ?

By doing a smart rotation of your team through out of the season you can greatly increase your result.

When I say “a smart rotation” I mean this:

1) Give all players in your team some playing time in order to keep them all happy and avoid having upset players. It doesn’t mean that I suggest giving all players in your team an equal playing time during the season; for some backup players it’s often enough to play about 1 match in a month to be satisfied.

2) You should rotate that way to have your best players as fresh as possible for important matches in order to have an extra advantage over your opposition due to having higher conditions so it would be smart to give them some rest during not important matches.

2- Is there any limit of new signings in the same transfer windows to avoid having bad results ?

A team with a strong Team Cohesion is more resilient to bad events such conceding goals during match or loosing few matches in row, speaking other words, the Morale of players stays high for longer period of time in case of bad events but no need to overestimate it.

For example, when I get promotion from Championship to English Premier League then I usually buy 10-12 new players and sell 10-12 players and usually my team had about 20th media prediction but despite all that I have no problems to be in TOP 5 at the end of the season.

In FM if you put Messi, Ronaldo, Pogba and other similar quality players in a newly created team then they still destroy any team such as Southampton or Espanyol level even if Southampton or Espanyol would have the best Team Cohesion possible.

Speaking other words, Team Cohesion is a good thing but if you can exchange 100CA players on 150CA players then go for it and don’t be afraid to lose some Team Cohesion because it’ll be easily compensated by the increasing quality of your team.

3- You recommended to change RWB and LWB if they achieve 67% condition during the match. What if there is other players condition drop to 67% too should we still keep them playing ?

As I said at the OP I find that WBL/WBR greatly contribute in both phases: the attack and the defense so I suggest to keep them fresh as possible and using subs for these positions.

Last edited:
Thanks for your hard work TFF. this tactic is by far the best, looking forward to see you in fm19/ thanks alot mate

I'm using V7 with Belgium and so far I've won all matches in the group :)

Great tactic!

Could anyone please tell me the difference between CA and RCA?
And why can I only see my players RCA and not CA? oO)

Could anyone please tell me the difference between CA and RCA?
And why can I only see my players RCA and not CA? oO)

What is RCA? I've never heard of it...

To see CA you need any in-game editors, also, I know that some skins allow to see CA