ppl any of you has trouble winning / scoring against 4141 or 442 formations more especifically At Madrid with this tatic? i always seem to struggle a lot even at home against them be it a top or bot club!

ppl any of you has trouble winning / scoring against 4141 or 442 formations more especifically At Madrid with this tatic? i always seem to struggle a lot even at home against them be it a top or bot club!

Hey mate, i dont have any problem against those formations, and i have won all the games vs at madrid

Hey mate, i dont have any problem against those formations, and i have won all the games vs at madrid

Well may be just bad luck from my side then! xD

But statistics wise in general were they close games or total domination by your side? especially those away games!

Well may be just bad luck from my side then! xD

But statistics wise in general were they close games or total domination by your side? especially those away games!

I am playing with manu so the games were only in the champions league , in one away game it was 2-1 for me and in another away game it was 6-2

Absolutely gutted!! since my last post ive changed laptops, re-loaded my career and its loaded into season 23-24 which when I last saved the game I was in 25-26 season :(

looks like ill be starting a new save

I just won World Cup with Belgium using V7! :)

For me it's the best tactic ever! :)

Thank you!

you know I thought id try other peoples tactics as I was bored with the 3 up front..but got to say by far this tactic still rocks..So I will go back to this formation and wait for your new formation if you ever decide..TFF is the best tactics maker on this game..

Big Fan I am

Don’t you guys concede from crazy crosses with this tactic no matter how good your defense is?

Don’t you guys concede from crazy crosses with this tactic no matter how good your defense is?

In FM any **** can happens you know and sometimes I concede crazy goals and they comes not only from crosses but I don't pay much attention to it because overall this tactic gives me the best results compare with any other tactic :)

2l8btqg.jpg

V7

Everything is very simple.

By choosing between many different Individual Training Focuses for your player you can determine which of his attributes should have higher chance to increase compare to other his attributes and it’s simple as that.

When I suggest choosing “Trequartista” Individual Training Focus for STCL/STC/STCR positions in this tactic then it means that I find that “Trequartista” Individual Training Focus trains the best possible combination of attributes for STCL/STC/STCR positions in this tactic.

SI gave every Individual Training Focus names that are similar with the roles in order to help beginner players because when you set Individual Training Focus for some of your players that are similar with his role then most of time you won’t be too wrong about it but setting the individual training focuses for all your players according to their roles doesn’t mean that you do the most efficient thing possible, for example, there are a lot of default tactics in the game but I’m sure that no one thinks that these tactics is the best what you can get and the same logic with the Individual Training Focuses.

It’s important to understand that it’s only you who knows what players do in your tactics because the behavior of every default role can be changed drastically by adding PIs and TIs, for example, two tactics have CM position that has Central Midfielder role but it possible to make that this CM position played very different in each tactic so it means that for CM position in each tactic you need different type of players with defferent attributes even they've got the same role in the tactics.

Also, it’s important to understand that it would be very naïve to expect that SI just tell you which attributes are “overpowered” and the most useful in the current FM version. Only by playing the game you can find out it, for example, you might find out that if your striker has “16+” Composure then it works like magic, he scores 100% of his chances from any distance so knowing that you might want to start training Composure attributes of all your strikers at the first priority.

Hey TFF, great information !

Only thing I failed to understand is the DLP training for the midfielders, since it doesn't train the Tackling attribute.

Is it not important? Or Positioning is more important than Tackling (which gets trained by DLP Ind. training). Please clarify.

Thanks,

Can anyone screenshot the player istructions? and cornertactic? thanks :) Wanna try this v7 :)