this tactic only partially works now... it's a disaster away, tried with different teams

Tooke over at arsenal and always lose to rivals away from home 7-0 and 6-0

V7 is insane! :)

I started a new save with Bournemouth, predicted 16th and won the league and FA Cup during my first season with them!

Thanks a lot!

ctos002.png

I started a game with Danish amateur club Aarhus Fremad. The first few seasons I used the Dimartino tweak tactic, and won two promotions. In the Danish Superliga we had mixed results, but overachieving. In the latest season I switched to this TFF tactic and it has done wonders for us. We won the championship.
In the new season as defending champion, I have tweaked the tactic a bit. The central Central Defender is now a Ball Playing Defender and the central attacker is now a Complete Forward. Results this season so far. 10 games played, 10 games won.

I started a game with Danish amateur club Aarhus Fremad. The first few seasons I used the Dimartino tweak tactic, and won two promotions. In the Danish Superliga we had mixed results, but overachieving. In the latest season I switched to this TFF tactic and it has done wonders for us. We won the championship.
In the new season as defending champion, I have tweaked the tactic a bit. The central Central Defender is now a Ball Playing Defender and the central attacker is now a Complete Forward. Results this season so far. 10 games played, 10 games won.

would you share the tactic and your training ?? thanks buddy (K)

Hi all.

Been using this tactic for 3 seasons now and it has been doing wonders bringing my side to qualify for the champs league and nearly winning the premiership. However in the 3rd season it feels like my team just cant play anymore?

HAs anyone suffered from this? or know a way to get the team back on track? It honestly feels like the tactic just doesn't work anymore.

Thanks

I've been playing this save on and off since TFF launched this tactic.
It's now 2028 and I've promoted Truro to the Championship before takeing WHUFC to 4 consecutive League titles, 5 FA cup and 2 Champions League victories.

Yet still I cannot find a good BBM who can score more than a couple goals per season and assist more than six or seven goals. My world-class DLP also struggles with the assists, but at least I have a few of those. Every BBM I have are converted ones, natural in other positions as I can't buy one for no money nor love.

I'm scoring 130+ goals per season, so winning isn't an issue, really. Just finding the best attributes to the BBM. A luxury problem.

I've been playing this save on and off since TFF launched this tactic.
It's now 2028 and I've promoted Truro to the Championship before takeing WHUFC to 4 consecutive League titles, 5 FA cup and 2 Champions League victories.

Yet still I cannot find a good BBM who can score more than a couple goals per season and assist more than six or seven goals. My world-class DLP also struggles with the assists, but at least I have a few of those. Every BBM I have are converted ones, natural in other positions as I can't buy one for no money nor love.

I'm scoring 130+ goals per season, so winning isn't an issue, really. Just finding the best attributes to the BBM. A luxury problem.

Very easy to manipulate regens to suit the BBM role, but if i had to suggest some players from start game who are still < 25 years old and affordable id go:

Nicolo Barella (Cagliari)
Leon Goretzka (Bayern)
Corentin Tolisso (Bayern)
Sergej Milinkovic-Savic (Lazio)
Arthur (Gremio)
Thiago Maia Alencar (Lille)

IMO, the right BBM can double up as a DLP. And to be honest, im not looking for them to be assists and goals. They're a 2 man midfield that has to graft pretty hard without the ball, so i pay more attention to the tackles they win. Them and the fullbacks are your biggest tacklers.

Most of there passes are to the advanced wider forwards who then put the cross in for the goals. Your front 3 and full backs will get your assists.