great database, but still need some improvements for ac milan, some great players you missed out such as Serginho

Thank you! and oops, don't worry though.. always making adjustments so in my next update, he'll be in Milans side!

this update is very good and its starting to come together very nicely, have you thought about going into even more depth with this update? For example

1. Edit players International Caps so they actually wre at the age they are in the game season 2000-01
2. Edit players history so its like it was in 2000-01.

Anyway just athought tell me what you think.

Thanks for adding Gerrard, Could you also add Rene Higuita? :wub:

Great Database, definitely starting a game. Will update you if i spot anything :)

Will double check it mate, always had a problem with Chris Kirkland though.. put him on a contract at Coventry and he's still at Sheffield Wednesday. May have to re-make him as a player.

this update is very good and its starting to come together very nicely, have you thought about going into even more depth with this update? For example

1. Edit players International Caps so they actually wre at the age they are in the game season 2000-01
2. Edit players history so its like it was in 2000-01.

Anyway just athought tell me what you think.

Good ideas mate and mostly possible!

Thanks for adding Gerrard, Could you also add Rene Higuita? :wub:
No problem! Added him before but the database glitched a little. I'll see about Rene, i'm sure he was still playing but was probably past the days of the scorpion kicks!

Will double check it mate, always had a problem with Chris Kirkland though.. put him on a contract at Coventry and he's still at Sheffield Wednesday. May have to re-make him as a player.

okay, was just trying to help, didnt mean to sound like i was having a go :) will look for any others to help :)

Fantastic database mate, only had a quick look but I've spotted a few problems with Burnley.

Some of the current players are still there, Kevin Long - Jospeh Mills (on loan from Reading) Dane Richards, Ben Mee, Wes Fletcher, Jon Stewart, Tom Anderson, Joe Jackson all shouldn't be there.

Gareth Taylor is also missing, he was on loan from Man City that season, with a option of a perm move at the end of the loan.
Plus Alan Lee was out on loan at Rotherham for that season, he didn't play one game for us.

Not sure if your interested in doing stats, Glen Little was by far our best player back then in terms of ability and potential (he's only worth 40k and has a regional reputation on this database) plus Kevin Ball's aggression and bravery should be higher.. and Andy Payton's finishing could be higher than 14 (he's easily one of the most natural finishers to play for Burnley) Andy Cooke has finishing of 15 while Payton only has 14.

I hope that doesn't come across as I'm moaning, because I'm not.. it's a great database from a good season. :)

few changes needed:
end rory delap, aaron mcclean, david mcgoldrick, daryl murphy, habib habibou, marcos rhoden, rafael pereira, wayne bridge, emmanuel pogatetz loans

Fantastic database mate, only had a quick look but I've spotted a few problems with Burnley.

Some of the current players are still there, Kevin Long - Jospeh Mills (on loan from Reading) Dane Richards, Ben Mee, Wes Fletcher, Jon Stewart, Tom Anderson, Joe Jackson all shouldn't be there.

Gareth Taylor is also missing, he was on loan from Man City that season, with a option of a perm move at the end of the loan.
Plus Alan Lee was out on loan at Rotherham for that season, he didn't play one game for us.

Not sure if your interested in doing stats, Glen Little was by far our best player back then in terms of ability and potential (he's only worth 40k and has a regional reputation on this database) plus Kevin Ball's aggression and bravery should be higher.. and Andy Payton's finishing could be higher than 14 (he's easily one of the most natural finishers to play for Burnley) Andy Cooke has finishing of 15 while Payton only has 14.

I hope that doesn't come across as I'm moaning, because I'm not.. it's a great database from a good season. :)

Hey mate, thanks for giving me these names.. I don't prioritize on the youth players for below the premiership usually but I will remove these for you, as I guess you want to play as Burnley??

I'll look into Little, Ball, Payton and Cooke for you and boost their stats too.. for the lower-leagues, I did do the reputations and CA/PA and adjusted the odd stat if it was significant though. I think with Burnleys case for the misunderstanding from the data is that it was judged from pre-season (like Ipswich Towns) so that's were things have taken shape with all that sort of stuff. Ipswich had a great season that season and so did Burnley I believe (considering they were promoted from division two the season before) so I reckon that a lot of stats will be downgraded and I remember pre-predicting a struggle for anyone taking over the Clarets as a lot of players' CA/PA is low and overall they look like a division two squad.

Thanks a lot for the feedback mate, going to sort this out for you and good luck with the Clarets!! (unless they play Leeds IRL ;))

few changes needed:
end rory delap, aaron mcclean, david mcgoldrick, daryl murphy, habib habibou, marcos rhoden, rafael pereira, wayne bridge, emmanuel pogatetz loans

Thanks for this mate! will sort them all out in the next update.

Wanna play as norwich so please:

End Kei Kamara loan
End Elliott Ward loan
Remove EVERYONE from reserves and under 18s + George Francomb

It would be so fun if you can add players that arent there:
8 FW Alex Notman11 MF Gary Holt
15 MF Jean-Yves de Blasiis
16 FW Adrian Coote
17 MF Adrian Forbes
18 FW Gaetano Giallanza
20 MF Chris Llewellyn
23 DF Steen Nedergaard
24 DF Brian McGovern
25 MF Lewis Blois
26 FW Danny Bloomfield
27 GK Danny Gay
28 MF Matthew Parry
29 MF Andrew Oxby
31 FW Paul Peschisolido (on loan from Fulham)
32 FW Zema Abbey

Wanna play as norwich so please:

End Kei Kamara loan
End Elliott Ward loan
Remove EVERYONE from reserves and under 18s + George Francomb

It would be so fun if you can add players that arent there:
8 FW Alex Notman11 MF Gary Holt
15 MF Jean-Yves de Blasiis
16 FW Adrian Coote
17 MF Adrian Forbes
18 FW Gaetano Giallanza
20 MF Chris Llewellyn
23 DF Steen Nedergaard
24 DF Brian McGovern
25 MF Lewis Blois
26 FW Danny Bloomfield
27 GK Danny Gay
28 MF Matthew Parry
29 MF Andrew Oxby
31 FW Paul Peschisolido (on loan from Fulham)
32 FW Zema Abbey

Will sort Leeds reserves' loan deals out for you now mate. On the players, I think i'll do them at some stage but not just yet as i'm gonna try and get some other foreign clubs' squads done

How do I use this? It just says 'dbc' after it. I'm on a Mac by the way.
Thanks!

How do I use this? It just says 'dbc' after it. I'm on a Mac by the way.
Thanks!

Hey :) I personally use Windows but, this should work for you on mac.. basically drag the 00 01 dbc file into your editor data in your FM 13 file and then select it when you are choosing your selected datas before starting the save :)