An update has been posted, see starting post for details.. saves should be okay to progress with now without any fears of bumping into a major player from the modern-day era.. still working on it but saves should be good to go now.

would be cool if you could of added a young messi in the Barcelona under 19 squad same as ronaldo in the sporting under 19, also ive noticed fabregas is still in the game as his age he is now and is a free agent

Are you going to do France? I wanna sign Laurent Robert and Olivier Bernard for Newcastle haha. Really good database.

REALLY WANT SOMEONE TO DO A 2003/2004 DATABASE TO USE ARSENAL'S INVINCIBLE SQUAD!!!

would be cool if you could of added a young messi in the Barcelona under 19 squad same as ronaldo in the sporting under 19, also ive noticed fabregas is still in the game as his age he is now and is a free agent

Coincidentally, after I Released the new update.. i noticed that Fabregas was still in the game! always updating, noticed some other players too but will keep up dating. Thanks for the feedback :)

Are you going to do France? I wanna sign Laurent Robert and Olivier Bernard for Newcastle haha. Really good database.
I am going to do France soonish mate, just got hooked on a save at the moment. Will do 2-3 major clubs in Ligue 1 (at that time ).. thanks for that mate, all the best with the magpies :)

Really cool idea! And well done i must say! But i managed to find Cesc and Berbatov on a free transfer. Do you have a update coming up? :)

Just saw that Liverpool is still owned by Fenway Sports Group and the american boys :)

Also Brendan Rodgers is an assistant coach at the club

Really cool idea! And well done i must say! But i managed to find Cesc and Berbatov on a free transfer. Do you have a update coming up? :)

I have an update coming up in the next day or so! Should see most modern-day players gone now on this one and maybe some other squads sorted :)

Another update has been released, see the opening page of this thread for more details! Enjoy guys..

Great to see!

But there's still a lot of old players on a free transfer. It would be hard to remove them all, but it's players like Simon Vukcevic, Joe Allen, Joey O'Brien, Chris Gunter etc.

Great to see!

But there's still a lot of old players on a free transfer. It would be hard to remove them all, but it's players like Simon Vukcevic, Joe Allen, Joey O'Brien, Chris Gunter etc.
Thanks for the names! Obviously I won't be able to get every player off but I am always editing and striving towards getting loads of players off too make the save as realistic as possible. Will remove these players now :)

Have you started any saves yet? If so, how're you doing? It would be interesting too see how you and the rest are doing :)

I just started with Charlton. I will put up screens sometime. But i'm not playing that fast. ;)

one problem is Kevin Phillips is retiring at 25 could you sort this?
edit- alot of the players are retired from international football but other than that great work.

Last edited:
one problem is Kevin Phillips is retiring at 25 could you sort this?
edit- alot of the players are retired from international football but other than that great work.

Will sort this out in next update mate and thank you! Any other players you have noticed with international retirement?

Love the idea. Just started a game with Roma, and I can't seem to find Montella. I did check out your file in the editor and Montella was in the squad, but when I play the game he's gone.

Love the idea. Just started a game with Roma, and I can't seem to find Montella. I did check out your file in the editor and Montella was in the squad, but when I play the game he's gone.

Just sorted Montella now mate, will be released with new update which should be soon.. let me know how you get on with Roma, the Serie A is the most detailed foreign league and has loads of top teams in it! Really good challenge