The 2002/03 Database is in Progress! read more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurry up! Is this out yet?!?!

Joking! :D

I made a team on data editor and that took a very long time so to make leagues must take ages

I made a team on data editor and that took a very long time so to make leagues must take ages

lol its not just leagues, its the retired players, re doing there stats, their ages, the teams that are now defunct, etc, etc, etc, lol

any way guys.

i have managed to sort the leagues so they are playable, i didn't realise that you cant make the leageues start in 2002, so i will have to change al the ages manually *YAWN* but im not going to give up,

Arsenal is being started !!!

i have now got my resources for the teams, not sure how many leagues ill get done but i will 100% do the premier league

Good to hear, Neall. Even if it's just the Premier League done, I'd give it a download!

I don't get it if you wanna play 2002/2003 why don't you just buy that version of the game?

Neall is doing this because the old game doesn't have all of the things that FM10 does, I think!

I don't get it if you wanna play 2002/2003 why don't you just buy that version of the game?

Well you don't have to download it, do you? It's only a bit of fun for the members to have a play at.

i think its a great idea. i downloaded a similar database for last years one.

its cool because FM2010 has lots of extras that the 02/03 version wouldnt have. plus doing it this way you can predict better how much potential players that are there now have. you can play this database and sign the likes of Ronaldo, messi,. ribery, torres, villa and so on. last year when i did it i had the most amazing youth side:D

@ paul, i don't know whether to include big players but if i do they will be free transfers as some will hae been 12 13 ish

i have completed most the arsenal team now, expecting to finish arsenal by thursday, depending on how busy i am

I have completed the Arsenal team i will send to Beta testers and i will fix any bugs and i will send out to 5 people of my choice ( i will choose people who i know won't distribute it out)

I have completed the Arsenal team i will send to Beta testers and i will fix any bugs and i will send out to 5 people of my choice ( i will choose people who i know won't distribute it out)
why would it matter if they did distribute it???

they are hardly going to sell it

Did DiCanio play for W. Ham back then? If so it is a reason for every member on the site to download.

why would it matter if they did distribute it???

they are hardly going to sell it

because they can take credit for it,

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

and yes irish scouse he did, that was his last year at west ham

Status
Not open for further replies.