The 2002/03 Database is in Progress! read more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fabregas isn't in the team, but yeah i understand your point, but to be honest, Bentley had one good season at blackburn, everyone wanted him, was even dubbed the replacement for Beckham, but now look at it, what has he done since apart from sit on the bench and make the occasional appearance only due to either injuries of a first xi player or if a first xi was being rested, so Bentley isn't really a good example, but i understand what you mean

I've just discovered this thread and now I can't wait for it! I'll probs be on holiday before its finished but hopefully you'll have it finished by late August :) Can't wait to manage Leeds with them in the Prem with Smith and Viduka etc :D

Will be good to play with Bobby's Newcastle United again

just finishing off a few bits before i go to spain for two weeks, then i will get back to work after,

FROM NOW ON I WILL ONLY RELEASE MY PROGRESS UPDATES TO PREMIUM MEMBERS AS I HAVE SEEN A FEW GUESTS IN THE ROOM AND THEY MAY CREDIT IT FOR THEM SELF, DONT WORRY END PRODUCT IS FOR EVERYONE THOUGH...

just finishing off a few bits before i go to spain for two weeks, then i will get back to work after,

FROM NOW ON I WILL ONLY RELEASE MY PROGRESS UPDATES TO PREMIUM MEMBERS AS I HAVE SEEN A FEW GUESTS IN THE ROOM AND THEY MAY CREDIT IT FOR THEM SELF, DONT WORRY END PRODUCT IS FOR EVERYONE THOUGH...
May get a few more donators then;)

so lookin forward to this mate can't wait to take liverpool back to the glory days

i am going to close this but it does not mean i have stopped working on it will reopen for news though

Status
Not open for further replies.