The 2002/03 Database is in Progress! read more

Status
Not open for further replies.
well 4 weeks to do 2 teams so im guessing 36 more weeks so i think we should be playing it in june 2013:D

sorry neall i know your doing your best. keep up the good work

If you're saying 36 weeks, then how do you get 3 years from that? If there are 52 weeks in a year? Learn2maths.

---------- Post added at 04:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 AM ----------

Looking forward to this when it's released by the way =)

If you're saying 36 weeks, then how do you get 3 years from that? If there are 52 weeks in a year? Learn2maths.

---------- Post added at 04:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 AM ----------

Looking forward to this when it's released by the way =)

lol what world do you live in??? as far as im aware there are 12 weeks in a year mate:D

Learn2banter

lol what world do you live in??? as far as im aware there are 12 weeks in a year mate:D

Learn2banter

Hahahahaha! 12 months mate. 52 weeks. 365 days.

Learn2notfailatlife

Can't wait to take Pompey to the promised land for the first time :)

Do you need any help finding out what players played for each club...

I may have Fifa 03 lying around somewhere ;)

Although I don't have FM at the moment, I'm still dying waiting for this to come out :D I bet it's one **** of a nightmare getting all the info and such. Are you making the attributes up based on your knowledge?

****,ah well... Still gunna be good, i'll be chelsea. :) They still have a good team

do you need any help with players, i have championship manger 02/03 database installed on my pc so i can give you player stats if you need them.

edit:
actually its 01/02 i have installed, probably wont be much help.

12 weeks in a year wooo thats a quick year like
numb nuts

MadMonkey, its ok i am using my knowledge of the players, and everything else i am googling, then i try after each set of 5 players, holiday for a few months and see how they do compaired to real life performances, time consuming but hey it will be fun in the end

Quick Update,

ok i have got a new laptop and i am sorting out a few things, will carry on with this tomorrow:D

i am going to update everyday, (hopefully) on my progress, or not so progress:p check back all the time

Brilliant that you're even doing PL mate, eagerly anticipating this!

well done with this Neall, i'm sure your perseverance will pay off

LOL! Nah he was good. Ish.

Bought Arsene Wenger's Magic Hat yesterday (for those of you who don't know, it's Arsenal's 2001-02 season review) and I really didn't know Wiltord ran around like a headless chicken almost all the time but got so many goals.

Wiltord was stupidly criticised because of his price tag. I think some people forget he won us the league at Old Trashyard.

Some youth players in your Aresnal and Aston Villa save turn up really weak when they grow up,

Like Fàbregas who will probably turn up weaker than Aaron Ramsey.
Bentley may not be able to become a decent player.

But I think what you did on the first team is awesome.

Maybe you need to consider more about the current mature players.
Just a gentle advice, hope it helps.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.