The 2002/03 Database is in Progress! read more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe i've just seen this, just in time i hope! Good luck will definitely download when its done!

It'll be good to see Newcastle as one of the top four again...

Yes I cannot wait to play with the likes of Di Canio, Kanoute, Song, Defoe, James, Cole, Lampard... Ahh.

Yes I cannot wait to play with the likes of Di Canio, Kanoute, Song, Defoe, James, Cole, Lampard... Ahh.

thanks guys, i have finished two teams so far so 18 more to go, then i might go oto other leagues

lampard played at chelsea in the 2002/2003 season sorry to dissapoint you he left west ham in 2001

can't wait for this, i love the old database's.

good luck with it Neall :)

I am not trying to spam, just a question when do you expect this to be done, I can remove this comment, if you think it's spam.

this will be an extremely time consuming project so dont spam this thread with

"when will this be out"

etc...

Mate look what i said in OP

but anyway i think maybe Start of July but honestly i don't know

well 4 weeks to do 2 teams so im guessing 36 more weeks so i think we should be playing it in june 2013:D

sorry neall i know your doing your best. keep up the good work

well 4 weeks to do 2 teams so im guessing 36 more weeks so i think we should be playing it in june 2013:D

sorry neall i know your doing your best. keep up the good work

the last 2 weeks i haven't been working on it, but im back on it now.

---------- Post added at 03:29 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:53 PM ----------

Early version of database, link in OP

i downloaded the early version mate but its an xml file, shouldn't it be a dbc? or is the lack of sleep getting to me? :(

i downloaded the early version mate but its an xml file, shouldn't it be a dbc? or is the lack of sleep getting to me? :(

i don't think it matters as you can play either. it's just that oneof them is compressed and the other one isn't.

ahh right, thanks for clearing that up, keep it up Neall

Yeah DBC is just a compressed version but that may get corrupt so i don't want to risk it

Yeah DBC is just a compressed version but that may get corrupt so i don't want to risk it

i have a feeling you could save it as a dbc file if you are going to give it to your testers because if i remember right you will still have it as an xml on your computer aswell as a dbc. that way you can work on it as a xml and post as a dbc so it's quicker to download, and you've got a backup copy incase it mucks up.

i have a feeling you could save it as a dbc file if you are going to give it to your testers because if i remember right you will still have it as an xml on your computer aswell as a dbc. that way you can work on it as a xml and post as a dbc so it's quicker to download, and you've got a backup copy incase it mucks up.

fair point, ill do that with my next upload as it will be a big file

Status
Not open for further replies.