Liverpool v Brighton

Everton v Blackpool or Sheffield Wednesday

Chelsea v Birmingham

Crawley Town v Stoke

Stevenage v Tottenham

Norwich v Leicester

Sunderland or Middlesbrough v Arsenal or Aston Villa

Millwall or Southampton v Bolton Wanderers

Fuckk what an easy game for Liverpool!And United always get easy draw!Well Rant over!

Great draw for Brighton.

Potential banana skin for Stoke. Wouldn't want to play Crawley at all.

What are Liverpool's chances of winning the FA cup? The hardest rival left could be Chelsea and they've already beaten Chelsea.

EPL in sensible plan shocker!!!!

The penultimate games of the season will be held on the Sunday AFTER the FA Cup final. Thank god for common sense. Thought logic didn't exist anymore

Sheff Wed 0 Blackpool 3.

Everton v Blackpool next round.

Watching S**derland v M**dlesboro', quite a poor 1st half, apart from a very good Colback goal. Boro equalized through Lukas Jutkiewicz(I think), a well taken goal, but a defensive lapse from O'Shea. Goal seems to have given Boro a lift, they are getting into the game now.

i am unbiased, I dislike both teams the same XD

Sunderland win 2-1. Next stop....Arsenal.

so okay arsenals gota buumper ride now.

Sunderland away epl game
a trip to milan for the UCL 1st leg
and then come back to the stadium of light for the fa cup game.

and whats next, the NOrth london derby (6)

COYG we can do it :p

EPL in sensible plan shocker!!!!

The penultimate games of the season will be held on the Sunday AFTER the FA Cup final. Thank god for common sense. Thought logic didn't exist anymore

When did they stop making it the last game of the season?

When did they stop making it the last game of the season?

The plan was to have Premier League matches on the same day as the FA Cup final. Which would have been.....stupid to put it politely.

The plan was to have Premier League matches on the same day as the FA Cup final. Which would have been.....stupid to put it politely.

Indeed. But I'm just wondering why they don't make it the week after the final round of fixtures like it always used to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.