• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 79K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look what i found... LOL!

liverpool3.jpg
Come to the stadium, you'll see more;)

It's all b******s until that due dilligence thingy is being performed. We've all heard the 'Sky Sports understands...' ( in other words they're making it up) nonsense before. (H)

We have Chinese owners, let alone the financial wonders it has done for us, we haven't lost at home since they've been in charge. It gave the whole team a boost to be finally free of Sullivan and Gold, a less severe case of Hicks and Gillett?

But the difference between the two duo's of ***** is H&G lost the club all of their money, by buying it with money they didn't have. S&G on a much lesser scale ruined the team by not using any of the money they had, and if a 'big' signing would occur there would always be a dodgy catch.

So all in all Chinese owners ftw.

Knowing Dumb & Dumber, they're not going to back down by much from their £800m price-tag, and I doubt the Chinese are THAT generous. I wonder whose idea it was to bring these two clowns over in the first place.

They don't have a choice unless they can find a bidder who out bids the £325m offer from Mr. Hueng.

Edit: Mr. Hueng and his 'backers'.

Last edited:
This deal going through would be the biggest and best news this Summer for LFC , it will add to the changes we already have to take the club to the next level. My only hopes is that H&G don't continue to lie about other potential investors to delay time and get more money for a deal. Just cut your losses and take your Yank ***** back across the pond.

I have a distant relative that has met Hicks, (he's American) and said he's a stuck-up ****
But if this takeover were to happen, I wouldn't even care if we don't make any transfers until Jan, I'd be 'appy

Knowing Dumb & Dumber, they're not going to back down by much from their £800m price-tag, and I doubt the Chinese are THAT generous. I wonder whose idea it was to bring these two clowns over in the first place.

David Moores, He got offered more money by the yanks for himself...

The other people wanting to buy LFC at the time offered him and the board a fair bit of money. But the yanks said to moores, here is another few million.

But, when we got the yanks. All you had to do was search into google George Gillet , Tom Hicks and you would of seen all the hate mail and messages from Texas Rangers fans about them 2.

So its all David Moores fault.

Wasnt this bloke linked with the club around january aswell. I am not this isnt another PR stunt by the muppets up top, to try and persuade RBS money is coming.

David Moores, He got offered more money by the yanks for himself...

The other people wanting to buy LFC at the time offered him and the board a fair bit of money. But the yanks said to moores, here is another few million.

But, when we got the yanks. All you had to do was search into google George Gillet , Tom Hicks and you would of seen all the hate mail and messages from Texas Rangers fans about them 2.

So its all David Moores fault.
Rick Parry was promised he'd keep his job, if the Yanks took over. DIC said they'd sack him

Think this guy was linked with Pompey aswell QQ

Rick Parry was promised he'd keep his job, if the Yanks took over. DIC said they'd sack him

yes mate, Rick Parry ****** the club too. He signed Robbie Keane. NOT benitez.

I know you wont believe this.. But here goes.

A few years ago when the yanks first came in, rick parry went on holiday and benitez tried to sign a few players. But as you know it has to be passed through the chief executive before it can go through.

Well benitez tried to call rick and ask him could we sign certain players. But being a soft ****, he turned his phone off and left it at home while he went on holiday.

The names that were being suggested as falling through because of parry were nearly making me cry...
There was some big names. I think the leaflet might still be in my brothers room from the spirit of shankly meeting. Ill go and see.

Zeb; your the fountain of knowlodge (A)

how serious do you think this bid is being taken and do you reckon it has any chance of going through despite the low price; considering dumb and dumber want a lot more than is being offered?

although, the way i see it is; don't they still stand to make a couple of million each even by selling the club at £300 Million?

I heard there was a bid from the middle-east that made Huang back off. But it could be another ploy from 'you-know-who' to fool RBS into giving them more time. Anyway, I saw Huang's resume and it seems his 'partners' might be another group of Americans. Uh Oh.....

It's all b******s until that due dilligence thingy is being performed. We've all heard the 'Sky Sports understands...' ( in other words they're making it up) nonsense before. (H)

Due dilligence has been performed by the Huang bid team.

The bid is there. It's been made. It's now for RBS to make a decision on whether to force it through.

I hope this happens, if it'll mean that once stabilising the club, they will have some money to spend to rival that of Manchester City.

From what I've heard, these businessmen have a lot of cash.

Zeb; your the fountain of knowlodge (A)

how serious do you think this bid is being taken and do you reckon it has any chance of going through despite the low price; considering dumb and dumber want a lot more than is being offered?

although, the way i see it is; don't they still stand to make a couple of million each even by selling the club at £300 Million?

I'm well out of the loop on this one and putting trust in two lads who've worked hard in all the campaigns against the owners and what they're willing to say publicly so far. One thing I can comment on is that this is a very carefully orchestrated media campaign by the Huang bid with the seeming purpose to force RBS to decide to move against Hicks and Gillett. Some serious plotting and planning has gone on behind the scenes to try and oust Hicks and Gillett it would seem. All kinds of co-ordination going on. I'm just praying that these lads haven't got this wrong and been sold a dud.

Essentially the Huang bid is offering Hicks and Gillett a carrot and a huge frickin stick. The carrot is that if they play nice and don't squeal, then they walk away with a bit of profit (not much, but a bit) and their money back. The stick is that if they keep acting like a pair of douchebags, then Huang is willing to buy the debt from RBS and then use the position as the main creditor of the club to force them out with a **** of a lot less.

As far as I can tell we've gone and found ourselves some Go players who are running circles around Hicks and Gillett's chess game. This is serious stuff, serious enough for Gillett to be running around the past week claiming to have found new mysterious Arabs who want time to study Liverpool's books before making a bid to try and delay things.

Rbs have to force it through for the good of LFC as a company and football club

I hope this happens, if it'll mean that once stabilising the club, they will have some money to spend to rival that of Manchester City.

From what I've heard, these businessmen have a lot of cash.

I'll be honest and say that I really wouldn't want that. Take off the unnecessary debt, grow the club, build the stadium, throw in the odd big signing and we can finance ourselves like we've always done and still leave room for an investor who's willing to take a long term view to make a very healthy return. Just old school ownership with modern commercial savvy needed.

I'm well out of the loop on this one and putting trust in two lads who've worked hard in all the campaigns against the owners and what they're willing to say publicly so far. One thing I can comment on is that this is a very carefully orchestrated media campaign by the Huang bid with the seeming purpose to force RBS to decide to move against Hicks and Gillett. Some serious plotting and planning has gone on behind the scenes to try and oust Hicks and Gillett it would seem. All kinds of co-ordination going on. I'm just praying that these lads haven't got this wrong and been sold a dud.

Essentially the Huang bid is offering Hicks and Gillett a carrot and a huge frickin stick. The carrot is that if they play nice and don't squeal, then they walk away with a bit of profit (not much, but a bit) and their money back. The stick is that if they keep acting like a pair of douchebags, then Huang is willing to buy the debt from RBS and then use the position as the main creditor of the club to force them out with a **** of a lot less.

As far as I can tell we've gone and found ourselves some Go players who are running circles around Hicks and Gillett's chess game. This is serious stuff, serious enough for Gillett to be running around the past week claiming to have found new mysterious Arabs who want time to study Liverpool's books before making a bid to try and delay things.

Can Huang and his group really buy the debt from RBS and then use it against H&G? not heard that one before?

So, you'd say things are looking positive and this deal is serious?
how likely is it go through?
as i've heard that Huang has put a deadline of two weeks on and if the deal isn't finalised by the end of those two weeks, then they'll pull the plug because they want to be able to give Hodgson some transfer funds?

i'm trying to stay positve and hope this goes through; but i just can't knowing that dumb and dumber want more than is being offered :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back