The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Match delayed for an hour as their are 20,000 Koln fans and only 3,000 away tickets were sold

Riot police been called in. And fighting has broke out a mate telling me. 21:05 kick off now.

Last edited:
Lol Koln fans are nuts. Way it's going, Arsenal players will get changed in the away changing room

Is anyone else here on the season ticket waiting list? I checked today to see where I was and i'm currently 79,173 in line lol, next to this number it has a "live" date of 06/01/2054. Does anyone know if this is the date they predict that i can get a season ticket? Because if so, i'm ******.

So if anyone is wondering what finishing out side the top four does to arsenal, i am now currently 67,750 in line to get a season ticket. That's quite a big drop in 5 months lol

So if anyone is wondering what finishing out side the top four does to arsenal, i am now currently 67,750 in line to get a season ticket. That's quite a big drop in 5 months lol

That figure's probably the cost too. Good ole' Emirate$.

Meh, if it was halfway down the pitch and he barged him over the touchline, it's a foul, so it's a foul in the box too. You'd be calling for it yourself if it was United mate.

However, how WBA weren't awarded a penalty I'll never know.

Meh, if it was halfway down the pitch and he barged him over the touchline, it's a foul, so it's a foul in the box too. You'd be calling for it yourself if it was United mate.

However, how WBA weren't awarded a penalty I'll never know.
Dont even think it was a barge. Just leaned into him. See loads of them every week not given in or outside the box. Really worry for Arsenal tbh. Could of conceded 4 easily today. Had a big help from the ref. Gonna lose there 2 best players in the summer most likely to rivals. Very unlikely to get CL footy again. Stadium seems less full most weeks.

Europa could be an "easier" (use that loosely) route to get CL football. That's how insanely competitive the Prem is at the moment

Don’t know how Ramsey can call that a fantastic performance :O don’t even think Arsenal play a great style of footy anymore. And I use to love the way they played!

What’s Arsenal fans thoughts on Iwobi? Watched him quite a lot for when he’s played. And for your u23s. Doesn’t quite look the talent I thought he would be watching him at that age.

For me he is much more beneficial to their system than Ozil. Cuts passing lanes, drops to help in CM, and decent player. Was excellent against Chelsea.

Don't think he'll ever be a Balon d'Or contender anytime soon mind, but a decent player who makes them a better team when selected ahead of Ozil imho.

Sanchez nearly joined Manchester City this summer.
The Ligue leaders talks with Sanchez. While Neymar wanted Scnchez to join with him at the club.

Last edited:
What’s Arsenal fans thoughts on Iwobi? Watched him quite a lot for when he’s played. And for your u23s. Doesn’t quite look the talent I thought he would be watching him at that age.

When he had that run of games at the end of the 15-16 season, scoring in his first two competitive starts, I honestly thought he was the next big thing, but since he's looked quite sloppy and lacks composure in front of goal. Decent lad but isn't showing the potential he had a couple of years ago (something that's becoming more and more common at Arsenal these days).

Sanchez nearly joined Manchester City this summer.
The Ligue leaders talks with Sanchez. While Neymar wanted Scnchez to join with him at the club.

We know that; he was told by Arsene Wenger himself that they've had a £60m bid accepted but changed his mind as he couldn't get Sterling/Aguero to replace him.

Back