The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
He was coming back from being out since January. That not common knowledge? Where you think he was the second half of last season?

Sound. You think it’s hypocritical no problem there. But don’t be like others hey and at least stick to the facts?

He was coming back from being out since January. That not common knowledge? Where you think he was the second half of last season?

Sound. You think it’s hypocritical no problem there. But don’t be like others hey and at least stick to the facts?

Like you sticking to the facts about Sanchez?

Hey ho, we'll move on swiftly.

Mate, I answered a question Anthony asked on whether you’d move for more money. Not sure why you even chose to run with that to go down that road?

Mate, I answered a question Anthony asked on whether you’d move for more money. Not sure why you even chose to run with that to go down that road?

Not just that, I was just taking it off your general stance on the Sanchez transfer throughout the week.

But anyway, think nothing of it, let's talk about Arsenal seeming looking to screw up this Aubamayang deal with the penny pinching.

Worst move they could make IMHO.

They’ve just unloaded someone that was a problem the changies. Now they’re trying to bring in someone who has been getting a bad rep for his attitude in Dortmund. Says it all when he’s been on the market so cheap for so long and the only firm offers are from China and Arsenal. A top class striking talent. What does that tell yer?

Worst move they could make IMHO.

They’ve just unloaded someone that was a problem the changies. Now they’re trying to bring in someone who has been getting a bad rep for his attitude in Dortmund. Says it all when he’s been on the market so cheap for so long and the only firm offers are from China and Arsenal. A top class striking talent. What does that tell yer?

That's what I don't get about the Arsenal fans trying to convince themselves that they've just got rid of a big charachter in Sanchez when they are looking to sign a bigger one in Aubamayang.

If nothing else it would be funny watching Winger trying to manage him.

Second goal was all Monreal. Should have not let it out, had time and space but let it over the line. Why? So they can press higher...

David Ornstein
@bbcsport_david

EXCLUSIVE: Mesut Ozil signs a new three-and-a-half year contract to remain at Arsenal until summer 2021. Becomes highest-paid player in club history on around £350k per week before tax. Deal agreed last weekend, signed at Colney this morning. Could take him to 8yrs at #AFC & 32yo

Back