The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
There will be lot of tears among Arsenal fans tonight. Another shame thing to see him going to Chelsea. ******* hope he pushes Morata out and becomes first choice.

I gotta say this winter window is a masterstroke by Wenger. Arsenal looked deep in **** with so many players having short contracts and probably wondering about their future a different clubs. I thought by the summer club will be in serious trouble, but they managed to turn it around and actually significantly strengthen the squad, and make a real statement about the future. Ozil-Miki-Lacazette-Aube front 4 is as good as any attacking formation in the league.

But then again, losing their 2 highest productive offensive players in the middle of the season, and having to integrate two new talents, no matter how good their are, during a brutal top 4 campaign, sounds like a nightmare waiting to happen.

Cheers yers up after the Swansea debacle and Tottenham winning.

27337296_755726331299287_745507460670844378_n.jpg

I wonder how many disillusional EFC fans thought we had a shot today. I knew it was going to be a massacre. 2-0 already proving my point

I wonder how many disillusional EFC fans thought we had a shot today. I knew it was going to be a massacre. 2-0 already proving my point
you lot had 1 job to do and make avtv funny to tune into not now

you lot had 1 job to do and make avtv funny to tune into not now

It would have been amusing. That would have been the whole evening sorted lol. But this is Everton.

If someone put money on us to beat the worst team in football I'd tell them to put the money on the other team. The club is in such a complete shambles even the most simple things will turn out to be monumentally difficult for them. We're approaching trash tier levels to be honest. Actually no, we already are trash tier.

Last edited:
Michael Keane continuing to show just how much a product of Burnley’s system he was. Woeful exposed on his own.

So one can assume it's high quality officiating then? lol (Not watching the match so not a clue this end)

Early days but Arsenal look much better off from the Sanchez sale. More 1 touch stuff now, something you'd associate with a Wenger side, whereas Sanchez tended to ballhog. Mkhi-Ozil-Auba is frightening in this mood

Back