The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Spiro is pretty good with news from Ligue 1 though, he's even got a blog on their official website

Good experience but not sure he’s gonna make a lot of improvement to them. He was clearly showing signs of performance at Juve.

Will provide a good amount of experience and hopefully improve Bellerin by providing competition. A stopgap solution, but Arsenal have promising youngster RB coming through in Osei-Tutu, who will be ready to take over in season or two.

Will provide a good amount of experience and hopefully improve Bellerin by providing competition. A stopgap solution, but Arsenal have promising youngster RB coming through in Osei-Tutu, who will be ready to take over in season or two.
Yeah seen him a few times. Looks a player! Reminds me a bit of Laird in our u18s.

It's official, the PSG has lost Yacine Adli. While three weeks ago, the young 17-year-old midfielder was close to signing his first pro contract with the champion of France, it is for Arsenal that he signed a three-year contract with two other optional. Adli, who was in touch with the Londoners even before the arrival of Unai Emery, was seduced by the Gunners project. This is the third start of the club after Claudio Gomes in Manchester City and Abdourahmane Barry in Salzburg.

Arsenal midfielder Ainsley Maitland-Niles has signed a long-term contract extension with the Premier League side [BBC]

Congratulations to you, Granit
1f64c.png
#GunnerGranit https://www.arsenal.com

New long term deal

Thank you for everything, @JackWilshere - and all the best for the future#GoodLuckJack

The way the media have been harping on you would think Arsenal have released xavi in his prime. Despite Jack being mostly fit for two seasons now he has failed to impress at Bournemouth and was ***** again this season. Has been coasting off one good game he played against Barca all those years ago. Most overrated player of the past decade for me.

The way the media have been harping on you would think Arsenal have released xavi in his prime. Despite Jack being mostly fit for two seasons now he has failed to impress at Bournemouth and was ***** again this season. Has been coasting off one good game he played against Barca all those years ago. Most overrated player of the past decade for me.
I know lol. Every time I’ve been on social media since it’s been announced it been either WC or Jack Wilshere the gifted CM.

I know lol. Every time I’ve been on social media since it’s been announced it been either WC or Jack Wilshere the gifted CM.

Says alot really that he's options are a promoted Fulham and the likes of Westham. Englands most technical midfielder they say lmao since when is being able to dribble decently and have zero end product make you the best. Even his goodbye statement reeked of entitlement like Arsenal owed him something, perhaps if he lived a footballers lifestyle instead of tryin to be like one of the lads he wouldn't have been injured so much.

Last edited:
Says alot really that he's options are a promoted Fulham and the likes of Westham. Englands most technical midfielder they say lmao since when is being able to dribble decently and have zero end product make you the best. Even his goodbye statement reeked of entitlement like Arsenal owed him something, perhaps if he lived a footballers lifestyle instead of tryin to be like one of the lads he wouldn't have been injured so much.
Emery really needs to sort that CM and defence out! Xhaka and Elneny. Oh dear!

Back