The Arsenal Thread

Welcome to The Arsenal, Nicolas Pepe
1f929.png

Didn't see Iwobi leaving Arsenal so soon.
40M for a headless chicken with no end product Arsenal are having the transfer window of their lives. If they can use that money to get in another CB they have won the transfer window.

40M for a headless chicken with no end product Arsenal are having the transfer window of their lives. If they can use that money to get in another CB they have won the transfer window.

By their usual standards I'd say they've had a decent window, but Luiz is a a bit ****.

By their usual standards I'd say they've had a decent window, but Luiz is a a bit ****.
I mean he isn't that bad as long as they dont pair him with mustafi or put him in back four. Luiz for all his faults is probably one of the best ball playing CB's out there guy can pass the ball better than some midfielders.

I'm very pleased w/ this window actually. Except for the fact that they waited until the end to bring in a CB, I am quite pleased. I have always enjoyed D. Luiz, I think he will help out quite a bit. Would have been a better window if we could have held onto L. Koscielny as well.

Let's go Gunners!

Bye bye...

So Santo is believed to be approached to take over. Cant see him leaving if there wont be huge offer. He is in good place for now.
Allegri is the other one, and he I would love to see

Last edited: