The Arsenal Thread

I wouldn’t be so quick to pile in on Arsenal when Utd finished 2 games behind them.

******. The very last thing I wanted in August was to spend a few days in Istanbul with Chelsea fans. **** it Arsenal!

Does that make Chelsea England’s 2nd most successful club in UEFA competition history? Complete joke if it does coming more or less all over the last 20 years.

I wouldn’t be so quick to pile in on Arsenal when Utd finished 2 games behind them.

******. The very last thing I wanted in August was to spend a few days in Istanbul with Chelsea fans. **** it Arsenal!

Does that make Chelsea England’s 2nd most successful club in UEFA competition history? Complete joke if it does coming more or less all over the last 20 years.

Utd can atleast spend even if they have recruited poorly over the years. Arsenal on the other hand are hamstrung by their owner

Utd can atleast spend even if they have recruited poorly over the years. Arsenal on the other hand are hamstrung by their owner

Still the same end result though. Two clubs in a World of mess going nowhere fast. Folly to skit one when you're in the same boat.

You look at that tonight and it just hammered home again how great the gap is between the top 2 and the everyone else.

Still the same end result though. Two clubs in a World of mess going nowhere fast. Folly to skit one when you're in the same boat.

You look at that tonight and it just hammered home again how great the gap is between the top 2 and the everyone else.
However its a lot easier to get back to the top when you can still spend just Utd have Rick Parry in disguise returned as Woodward lol.

People keep ******** how stability this and longterm planning that, but Chelsea keeps defying all that pub wisdom and keeps bagging the trophies.

People keep ******** how stability this and longterm planning that, but Chelsea keeps defying all that pub wisdom and keeps bagging the trophies.

It truly is remarkable how many trophies theyve won despite being in supposed turmoil for the majority if Romans era.

Terrible news to hear. Heard he was going to come in as a coach for Arsenal too.

Laurent Koscielny has refused to travel to the US for Arsenal's summer tour.

Arsenal statement: "We are very disappointed by Laurent’s actions, which are against our clear instructions.
"We hope to resolve this matter and will not be providing any further comment at this time.

Laurent Koscielny has refused to travel to the US for Arsenal's summer tour.

Arsenal statement: "We are very disappointed by Laurent’s actions, which are against our clear instructions.
"We hope to resolve this matter and will not be providing any further comment at this time.

It's a shame this has happened and to be honest I don't really blame koscielny. The only reason arsenal are making a meal out of this is because of the lack of quality in his position and our poor recruitment ability.