The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
i see.

imo
if in a 4-4-2, then rvp and wildcat up front, and gervhino an arshavin/vela on teh wings. wilshere and song be in the center.

but i cant see him upfront (Striker role) in our current formation, 4-2-3-1 (or even a 4-3-3 ).

If we stayed with the 4-2-3-1 formation, I'd love it if Van Persie was given that AMC role and allowed to roam free while linking up midfield and walcott and allowed to blast the ball from a distance.

If we stayed with the 4-2-3-1 formation, I'd love it if Van Persie was given that AMC role and allowed to roam free while linking up midfield and walcott and allowed to blast the ball from a distance.

hardly see it happen for rvp. as for walcott, it really impossibe for him to that ST role in a 4-2-3-1. much like i compare with chitacharo, someone at the egde of the defense and just runs like crazy and score.

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

OHH Chamhk . so close.

[video=dailymotion;xl0kc2]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xl0kc2_swanseachamakhchnce577_webcam?start=4#from= embed[/video]

but a good try. hopefully we see him like how he was last season banging goals.

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Price tag rising for Hazard. what a game for him.
goona be hard to get him in imo. sigh..

[video=dailymotion;xl0ryt]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xl0ryt_lille-recover-to-beat-saint-etienne_sportundefined[/video]

Chamakh did more in the 10 minutes he played today then the whole pre-season/season before it.

If we want Hazard, we are going to have to get him in January and hope Lille isn't doing well continentally

I thought Park played for Monaco? Or are you saying Park was on his way to Lille but we snatched him up?

I'm sure Arsene can mend the wounds. We must have some working relationship with Lille if we got Gervinho

I thought Park played for Monaco? Or are you saying Park was on his way to Lille but we snatched him up?

I'm sure Arsene can mend the wounds. We must have some working relationship with Lille if we got Gervinho

You did have a working relationship, that took a huge hit over the Park deal, Lille were incensed when Wenger snatched him at the last minute (officials actually chased Park in a car to the airport to try and stop him from signing)

You did have a working relationship, that took a huge hit over the Park deal, Lille were incensed when Wenger snatched him at the last minute (officials actually chased Park in a car to the airport to try and stop him from signing)

LOL.

It's essentially not Arsenal's fault. They made a bid which accepted, down to the player after that point.

It's essentially not Arsenal's fault. They made a bid which accepted, down to the player after that point.

They made a bid when the player had all but signed a deal with Lille. It may not be strictly wrong, but it's rather dishonourable, and many clubs value honour highly. The only reason Leeds sold us Delph, for example, is because we came in with a reasonable offer, allowed them to haggle, didn't tap the player up and did it in good time to let them get a replacement. Thus, they sold him to us rather than to United, who rushed in late on in the deal.

It's not exactly the same kind of situation here, but the ideals behind it are the same.

zp_124368320SM021_Arsenal_Trai_698.jpg

frimponged.jpg

Lol. :)

who is the shortest player for arsenal XI atm, arshavin ? wilshere ?

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Really don't think the Park thing is irreparable. They were ******, but I don't think they'll hold a long term grudge ;)

TBH, I still think Madrid will get him. Especially if Zidane gets involved.

Match Report (again):

Arsenal 1-0 Swansea: Gunners start the new season with three points | Arsenal Report

Sigh. Faceplam.

how about Goat man (Super mario Gotze). possible by next summer to say the least

---------- Post added 13/09/2011 at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was 12/09/2011 at 04:40 PM ----------

Arsene Wenger: "I am convinced that Europe will go into a huge financial crisis within the next three weeks, or three months."

Back