The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
zp_133473860SM004_Arsenal_FC_T_6351.jpg

King Henry returns home :wub:

Walcott needs to give him his training top, what is this 31 non-sense?

Team P GD PTS
Full Premier League table
1 Man City 12 31 34
2 Man Utd 12 17 29
3 Newcastle 12 7 25
4 Chelsea 12 8 22
5 Tottenham 10 6 22
6 Liverpool 12 5 22
7 Arsenal 12 3 22

Great comeback after an awful start :)

Great comeback after an awful start :)

You've been on a good run, yes, but look at who you've played.

Norwich 1 -2 Arsenal
Chelsea 3-5 Arsenal
Arsenal 3-0 West Brom
Arsenal 2-1 Bolton
Arsenal 3-1 Stoke
Arsenal 2-1 Sunderland
Tottenham 2-1 Arsenal

4 pretty easy games you would have been expected to win, 1 away which you lost (ha) and 2 away wins. Your next 5 or 6 games will give you a better indication of where you may finish.

At least we beat Chelsea :P That's one of the most significant thing in that run of games.

You've been on a good run, yes, but look at who you've played.

Norwich 1 -2 Arsenal
Chelsea 3-5 Arsenal
Arsenal 3-0 West Brom
Arsenal 2-1 Bolton
Arsenal 3-1 Stoke
Arsenal 2-1 Sunderland
Tottenham 2-1 Arsenal

4 pretty easy games you would have been expected to win, 1 away which you lost (ha) and 2 away wins. Your next 5 or 6 games will give you a better indication of where you may finish.

Arsenal v Fulham

Wigan v Arsenal

Arsenal v Everton

Man City v Arsenal :(

Aston Villa v Arsenal

Arsenal v Wolverhampton

Thats our next 6 PL games and we should really if we keep our form win at least 4 out of them 6

said that, Man City have tough ones ahead.

Napoli (a)
liverpool(a)
norwich (h)
Bayern Munich (h)
chelsea (a)
arsenal (h)
;)

expecting tough weeks ahead, and hope city lost points too XD while arsenal go winning :)

Arsenal v Fulham

Wigan v Arsenal

Arsenal v Everton

Aston Villa v Arsenal

Arsenal v Wolverhampton

Thats our next 6 PL games and we should really if we keep our form win at least 4 out of them 6

why not 5/6 or even being optimistic 6/6. then we'll be back to top 4 (like liverpool,spurs or even chelsea lose points) by half way point

Arsenal v Fulham

Wigan v Arsenal

Arsenal v Everton

Aston Villa v Arsenal

Arsenal v Wolverhampton

You should lose at City, reckon points will be dropped at Villa, and maybe against Fulham at home. Should win the rest.

Morgan isn't really an Arsenal fan. I mean, who would give Van Persie such a great incentive to leave if that was the case?

and for that reason he's a ****. i always like it when the crowd boo's at him in America's got talent. XD. such a disagreeing personality.

You should lose at City, reckon points will be dropped at Villa, and maybe against Fulham at home. Should win the rest.

tbf, i would like for a draw in the league and beat them in the CC quarter finals XD

I'm expecting Arsenal to beat City in the league, destroy Villa, and then lose to Wolves.

Back