The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Yea Dortmund played really well but had two injuries in first half ( Sven Bender & Götze ) They had more shots, but we had majority of possession. Then on second half RVP brace and then Kagawa scored on injury time. Good win.

RVP <3

Song's EPIC skills assist for the first RVP goal <3

First English team through to last 16

:D

What a turnaround from the first half to the second. We were completely outplayed in the first half but we really took control in the second. Song you epic beast, you would be the second name on the team-sheet if I was boss. :D

Not bad for a crisis club.

Apart from Gervinho everyone was brilliant in that game. Defence was great (until the last kick of the game), midfield stepped up big time in the second half and RVP was awesome as per usual.

Funny thing with Gervinho is he seems to do the hard stuff pretty easily, takes it past the man and then completely ***** up the finish/final pass. Needs to sort that out.

One can hope, but it would be nice to see Arsenal only english club to go through. Chelsea, City and Utd in Europa with Spuds.

One can hope, but it would be nice to see Arsenal only english club to go through. Chelsea, City and Utd in Europa with Spuds.

That would probably be bad for England as a whole but it would be a delightful personal pleasure for Arsenal fans. Very unlikely to happen though, particularly because of Man Utd. I'll eat my hair if they don't go through.

Rather see one of them lift the trophy, don't care who it is. I have a growing hatred for Barca right now

Rather see one of them lift the trophy, don't care who it is. I have a growing hatred for Barca right now

I think Real and Bayern are the only real contenders for Barcelona at the moment. Milan also might be if they sign couple reinforcements in january. But same here. Anyone but Barca is good for me.

Would be hilarious if Arsenal were the only English team to go through after loosing our captain :D

Arsenal in crisis, oh wait only English side actually through. Lal

I think Real and Bayern are the only real contenders for Barcelona at the moment. Milan also might be if they sign couple reinforcements in january. But same here. Anyone but Barca is good for me.

Champions League is beyond us without midfield reinforcements IMO

Is this right? Arsenal have never been beaten home in Europe since moving into Emirates?

Hey guys. Sheffield Wednesday fan here, as you may know we have signed Watt on loan. Is he a good player?

umm. idk really havent seen much of him, but i hope he impress u when at loan.

to me , idk, he's abit decent

Arsenal in crisis, oh wait only English side actually through. Lal

Safe to say it makes a mockery of the Arsene out brigade. They've suddenly gone quiet. Wonder why. O yeah I forgot. Johnny come lately's

I knew Andre Santos would come good, Gervinho is good player but he definitely needs work on finally decisions. For example, yesterday he should have finished that chance.

Back