The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
arsen.gif
So the new Mario Bibotelli is Arzip Wenger...

Rosicky should probably start as at least he has direction and will make a run forward.
The Rosicky who just walks away from free kicks? The Rosicky that just watched Sidwell run into the box and score?

Should be one of the first to go - sick of him and not caring about his defensive responsibility. Sure we can find someone who cares more. Squillaci needs to go too, for all his experience he has looked lost 90% of the time for us.

Hopefully Henry can pass on some stuff for Theo because he needs to start sorting himself out, I love Theo but he can't keep having anonymous games. Ox is breathing down his neck but it doesn't appear to be phasing him.

some, just some, criticism is just too harsh. sigh, some *fans need a beating. walcott just had a bad game, and bang, the bandwagon arsenal fans rant **** on ****. ffs. :@

* referring to arsenal twitter fans

some, just some, criticism is just too harsh. sigh, some *fans need a beating. walcott just had a bad game, and bang, the bandwagon arsenal fans rant **** on ****. ffs. :@

* referring to arsenal twitter fans
in fairness Walcott is ****

man gervinho has to be a bit selffish now, and just go on and score. its been a problem to last season near the end, just keep passing, but no goal. its either somethings wrong, or weneger's tactic of pass and play just went to far.

an Omani second division player? Crazy

Crazy indeed, although it was Paul Le Guen I think who has recommended him and given his experience, he probably believes he is a decent prospect otherwise he wouldn't have recommended him. But nonetheless, I highly doubt Wenger will sign him permanently plus there might be work permit issues since Oman probably rank pretty low even though he is a regular for his country.

Crazy indeed, although it was Paul Le Guen I think who has recommended him and given his experience, he probably believes he is a decent prospect otherwise he wouldn't have recommended him. But nonetheless, I highly doubt Wenger will sign him permanently plus there might be work permit issues since Oman probably rank pretty low even though he is a regular for his country.

Well, Ali al-Habsi got here, why wouldn't the new guy do so?

By the way, whoever wrote that got his facts wrong - he plays for a team that was 3rd in the second division last season, got promoted, and is leading the league ATM, apparently. So he might (Can't stress this word enough) just be a decent player, who knows.

Back