The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
I'd be suprised if we didn't get a LB (or someone who can play RB and LB) on loan given Santos is still a couple of months away and Gibbs is a month away plus hardly Mr. Reliable when it comes to staying fit. We can't keep shipping Vermaelen out there given he is our best CB - having said that Kos and Per seem to have built a solid partnership.

AiHBMUICQAEYW2D.jpg:large

The king has returned.

Last edited:
If New York have sorted out the insurance stuff, then yes. Otherwise we will have to wait until Leeds.

nah not for fulham's match i guess. looks like herny is set for leed game. welcome home king henry.

and even more intersting news
Arsenal linked with £10 million swoop for Lukas Podolski - ESPN Soccernet
wow for 10m not bad. atleast, better than chamakh to say the least. now wneger lets go for a lb (taiwo loan , maybe ?).

and recently heard, walcott wants 85k wage on a new 4 year contract. wage war ? hopefully weger sorts it out. plus make rvp get to sign a new contract, with a 100k wage ;)

Wenger should tell Walcott he ain't getting a wage increase until he works on his dire ability to beat a man. Get him training with Henry.

EDIT: Watching the game today he doesn't seem interested at all. Sitting extra wide, not cutting in, being lazy tracking back and an utter contrast to the bundle of energy which is Gervinho. I still don't understand if you cross like Walcott why you sit that far wide beyond giving space for RVP.

Last edited:
The same players letting us down as usual. Squillaci comes on, he heads it across girl for Zamora to volley home. Why does Wenger pursue with some of these guys?

Hahaha oh dear. Great day for Chelsea!

P.S: Walcott is ****.

sigh.

Gervinho cant finish for his life
2 mistakes for the fulham goals

happy new year :(

Hahaha oh dear. Great day for Chelsea!

P.S: Walcott is ****.

Yeah, that's the reason Chelsea want him eh? Chelsea target Arsenal and Tottenham stars - Emirates 24/7

But back to the game, I have no idea what happened in the second half. It's as if all the Arsenal players were told at half time that John Terry had shagged their WAG's. We didn't look interested at all and Djourou's sending off pretty much sealed our fate. Bad bad day.

Back