The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
lol we kept a b team out there and just subed in Henry and walcolt in later.

pretty sure againts Villa we'll field a pure strong side

That wasn't our B team lol that was the strongest team we could have put out!

So Ramsey Arteta and Song aren't your first choice midfield (bar wilshere who's been injured for ages) and Szcezsney and Koscielny aren't starters?

You couldn't open up a makeshift mid table championship defence with your first choice midfield trio.

pls dont be stupid CJ troll.

i didnt even mean by them , i was talking of squillaic, miquel, yaneris, chamkh, and ashavin.

and plus i didnt even think it will be that of an easy win.

Everton and Arsenal fans despairing together lol

at least you have full backs :(

gibbs, santos, sagna, jenkinson, coquelin, Vermaelan all injured and djourou doubtfull

some are cb's & cm's yes but can also play fb

Last edited:

gibbs, santos, sagna, jenkinson, coquelin, Vermaelan, djourou doubtfull

Yeah but for how much longer. Already have Hibbert out for a while. Been ravaged. Jagielka, Distin, Osman, Rodwell, Hibbert, Coleman.... just waiting for the next installment of injuries. We lose Baines we will be well and truly in the crapper

gibbs, santos, sagna, jenkinson, coquelin, Vermaelan all injured and djourou doubtfull

Ehm... all we have is fullbacks.

Yeah but for how much longer. Already have Hibbert out for a while. Been ravaged. Jagielka, Distin, Osman, Rodwell, Hibbert, Coleman.... just waiting for the next installment of injuries. We lose Baines we will be well and truly in the crapper

look at us comparing who has the most injuries lol ;)

well we should receive some achievement or something, surviving half a season w/o full backs lol XD

and not to mention ManU got like alot more too injuries.

He can always go to the Euros - to cheer for England - If the doctors let him, that is.

You couldn't open up a makeshift mid table championship defence with your first choice midfield trio.
Whats your point? It's not like we are the first team to ever struggle against a lower league team.

Also, it didn't help that those 3 were creating chances for Chamakh and Arshavin. Don't think Chamakh had a shot in the hour he played and any Arshavin had went into the crowd.

Give me football is the source? :)

I doubt it

I think L'Equipe is the source, GMF is just running the story. Also read about some respected Argentine journalist who said the deal is done. I still think this is all BS but still it might end up being true.

I think L'Equipe is the source, GMF is just running the story. Also read about some respected Argentine journalist who said the deal is done. I still think this is all BS but still it might end up being true.

There's no such thing as a respected Argentine journalist, you can take my word on that.

well its say he's coming in the summer, but still there is some nacks on the personal terms.

but yeah hope its true.

PA-10396671.jpg

*get the irony ? XD

Back