• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Agger is better than all of them, to be fair. FM says so. :S
ChristopherSambaOverview_Attributes.png

ChristopherSambaOverview_Information.png
Nuff said :)

Mertesacker hasn't disappointed me, but then again my expectations were low to start with. He's been average. As I suspected, his lack of pace leaves him rather exposed. See the clearance off the line against United, for example: yes, it was a decent clearance, but Welbeck utterly left him for dead on a 50-50 to be able to set up the chance. On the other hand, his defensive and aerial skills should make up for it, but against United he won one tackle and lost the other six. Five of them were in the air, giving him a 0% aerial duel success rating.

but to say he's the main fault for a lot of our goals is simply untrue.

Gallas yes, but Per is a better defender than the rest imo.

Yep, Mertasaker is better than Jones and Cahill for sure. Jones is a liability as CB at least as of now. Our 3rd choice is Smalling or Evans who are better than Per though. ;)

Arsenal Players have the X Factor ;)

[video=youtube;CBDvS3Xtn5g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBDvS3Xtn5g&feature=related[/video]

[video=youtube;tBDiDUrO6vY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBDiDUrO6vY[/video]

Wilshere has had an injury setback. More bad news, yet completely unsurprising. It's inevitable that he will miss the entire season, just ridiculous.

Last edited:
So obvious it would happen, too. Poor Jack. Arsenal need new physios, or something.

So obvious it would happen, too. Poor Jack. Arsenal need new physios, or something.
Need new physios. Its a long standing issue around that bone, so when he first got discomfort... they sent him on holiday, instead of immediately having it looked at

I remember River had the same physio for ages, and he was ******* *****. Ruined the career of so many promising players... Not a River fan, far from it, but they have one of the best youth systems in SA, maybe even the world, and to see so much talent wasted... Also responsible for the downfall of many of the senior players as well. A physio can make or break a club, as far fetched as that may sound.

Must find post when i said our medical were woeful and all needed sacked.

sigh :S

The situation at Arsenal is really getting ridiculous, if Wilshere misses the entire season.. well heaven knows if Capello will pick him for Euro's and without one of our best Central Midfielders, we might as well kiss hopes of a major trophy goodbye

The situation at Arsenal is really getting ridiculous, if Wilshere misses the entire season.. well heaven knows if Capello will pick him for Euro's and without one of our best Central Midfielders, we might as well kiss hopes of a major trophy goodbye

why should we kiss any chance goodbye? this is the problem we have in england, we rely too much on one player. Given the form carrick is in, i'd have no problem playing him there right now.

why should we kiss any chance goodbye? this is the problem we have in england, we rely too much on one player. Given the form carrick is in, i'd have no problem playing him there right now.

maybe i was over-exagerrating but I am just really ****** at how Wilshere's recovery has been handled and thats right after he had a his breakthrough season with Arsenal

Back