The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Caught first half highlights. Seems we just need to be able to actually finish a chance. How I miss guys like Freddie L who would show up for once chance in a game, and take it.

rvp, no!!!!. **** the wood work. ffs, spoils shared

might just have to raise the white flag now. 4th gone now. fa is the only thing left. idk about UCL, though

but still, ......

KeepCalm.jpg

I think judging by the grammatic ability of some of them....well, somes up the lack of brainpower they are suffering from. They obviously aren't true Arsenal fans. The fact that someone says Ramsey is useless proves my point. I would say they have the brainpower of a chimp but that would be an insult to the gibbon based fraternity. Bless they're little cotton socks. They haven't "supported" the club long enough to realise just how great a job Wenger has done for them. Mugs.

I think judging by the grammatic ability of some of them....well, somes up the lack of brainpower they are suffering from. They obviously aren't true Arsenal fans. The fact that someone says Ramsey is useless proves my point. I would say they have the brainpower of a chimp but that would be an insult to the gibbon based fraternity. Bless they're little cotton socks. They haven't "supported" the club long enough to realise just how great a job Wenger has done for them. Mugs.

^.^

Sorry. Mistakes are to be expected from a man of your senior years.

might just have to raise the white flag now. 4th gone now. fa is the only thing left. idk about UCL, though
We are only 5 points behind Chelsea with 15 games still to go. No need to get carried away.

Wenger's FB fan page.

8e192216456d6cca74743e38f92c1e01.png

if u were clever enough, u would have censored those names(and even their faces)

thanks alot, now im call this guy to hunt them down
hitman.jpg

but as ajt said, they are brainless fans. a true gunner will never say such things about wenger and arsenal as a whole.
yes, criticize if u must, but not in this evil manner.

i to am disappointed, no doubt on that, but still, things like this is just 'pff'. i have no respect for fans like these

one a gunner, always a gunner !!!

We are only 5 points behind Chelsea with 15 games still to go. No need to get carried away.

sorry for over reacting. but looking at the point differences from liverpool and newcastle, its gonna be a tight race.

reminds me of that season when Aston villa under MON were beast and hanging in 4th back then, and later on we managed to sneak in :P .must be in 08/09 season

Lol those fans remind me of the ones that wanted Curbishley to leave because we weren't getting in the top 7. Or the Boro fans that wanted Mclaren out because they didn't win the UEFA cup every season. Brainless ****** in other words. Some fans have no sense of perspective.

IMO if Arsenal could keep all their players fit for most of the season they would achieve a top 4 comfortably and challenge for the title. But they just can't seem to stop the constant flow of injuries- and their strength in depth isn't good enough to sustain a challenge for the title over the course of the season without their key players.

I wish Wenger would invest in some decent backup in certain positions. Arsenal's starting 11 is up their with the best in the world- In RVP they have a striker who could get into virtually any side the world over and there is some good young talent coming through. I honestly hope they have some luck with injuries next year. Sagna and Wilshere would have made such a massive difference to you in the past few months.

IMO if Arsenal could keep all their players fit for most of the season they would achieve a top 4 comfortably and challenge for the title. But they just can't seem to stop the constant flow of injuries- and their strength in depth isn't good enough to sustain a challenge for the title over the course of the season without their key players.

I wish Wenger would invest in some decent backup in certain positions. Arsenal's starting 11 is up their with the best in the world- In RVP they have a striker who could get into virtually any side the world over and there is some good young talent coming through. I honestly hope they have some luck with injuries next year. Sagna and Wilshere would have made such a massive difference to you in the past few months.

Arsenal's medical department needs looking at, really does

Watched the reserve fixture vs. Swans' second team last night (as it was 10 miles from my door) and I must say Thomas Eisfeld's passing is much like Ramsey's - clinical and accurate, split the defence on a few occasions.

The team's most experienced player and skipper for the night, Craig Eastmond, wasn't good at all; kept giving the ball away, turning into opposition all the time. Phillip Roberts came on with around half hour to go and he was *****, doesn't even look like a footballer. And, apart from Eisfeld and Yennaris, nobody looked like a future first team player (I know all of our prospects are out on loan). Was quite impressed with Serge Gnabry too.

Back