The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Its all roses at Goodison after Chelsea and City :P

But if you can keep 3 pointers coming and with current form of ****/Chel/Liv you might have a chance later in season.

Well, with Jagielka close to returning, Osman close to returning, Barkley fit, a scarily active transfer window (and right now we're watching an Espanyol defender), and Donovan wanting to stay permantly after another stint at Galaxy....and one of our youth players scoring the winning goal against Spain for the England youth team yesterday.........things are looking very bright indeed. Who'd have thought. With the run we're having without Jags etc....when they return Moyes actually faces a selection headache with players fighting for their places lol.

Yeah I probably sounded a bit overconfident about pinching 4th-but it all depends on how the Gunners deal with this setback-they may come back-who knows? And that can change a lot of things. And like mentioned previously-which team is right now earning the right for a CL spot bar Spurs, Man Utd and Man City?

Well, with Jagielka close to returning, Osman close to returning, Barkley fit, a scarily active transfer window (and right now we're watching an Espanyol defender), and Donovan wanting to stay permantly after another stint at Galaxy....and one of our youth players scoring the winning goal against Spain for the England youth team yesterday.........things are looking very bright indeed. Who'd have thought. With the run we're having without Jags etc....when they return Moyes actually faces a selection headache with players fighting for their places lol.

Yeah I probably sounded a bit overconfident about pinching 4th-but it all depends on how the Gunners deal with this setback-they may come back-who knows? And that can change a lot of things. And like mentioned previously-which team is right now earning the right for a CL spot bar Spurs, Man Utd and Man City?

You can afford a flight to Barcelona? **** me.

You can afford a flight to Barcelona? **** me.
Who said anything about a flight? Probably watching a stream whenever he plays and shouting at the monitor like everyone else when it freezes.

Who said anything about a flight? Probably watching a stream whenever he plays and shouting at the monitor like everyone else when it freezes.

You can afford an internet connection? **** me.

Hmm, thought I was posting the Everton thread.

Ajt has successfully hijacked the Arsenal thread. Bravo.

Hmm, thought I was posting the Everton thread.

Ajt has successfully hijacked the Arsenal thread. Bravo.

lol. Well the way the table is right now with only a 10 point gap-thought I would instill a bit of gentlemanly banter and windup lol. But the table isn't telling fibs-while the top clubs start to fall by the wayside (except Spurs, City and Utd), clubs like ourselves find a surge of belief and confidence. And pwn people. The fear factor is gone now.

But that is all I shall speak of about the mighty EFC here until our next match (A)

Last edited:
lol. Well the way the table is right now with only a 10 point gap-thought I would instill a bit of gentlemanly banter and windup lol. But the table isn't telling fibs-while the top clubs start to fall by the wayside (except Spurs, City and Utd), clubs like ourselves find a surge of belief and confidence. And pwn people. The fear factor is gone now.

But that is all I shall speak of about the mighty EFC here until our next match (A)

If Everton deserve a shout for 4th, so do Norwich! ;)

Liverpool have heart.
Chelsea have money.
Arsenal have a stadium called Emirates stadium.

Thats means nothing. None of these sides have played consistently well, or shown a real urge to get 4th, this is a slow race for 4th place, with none of the contenders being convincing

Why doesn't Arsenal break the piggy bank? Or did they spend it all on their stadium?

Why doesn't Arsenal break the piggy bank? Or did they spend it all on their stadium?
we still have to pay that debt though

i cba to find that article which wenger talked about it.

Just to share

Nd8IQ.png

sRHze.png

JmQn6.png

If I had the money I'd lay down a $10 million contract for some mafia bosses to take out Piers Morgan lol. Has to be the worst Arsenal fan ever.

Morgan is such an idiot. Wish he would stop talking about Arsenal.

i hope things have calmed down now. this i have to say, has been a real roller coaster season for us. cant expect anymore in the second leg, but now our priorities shift to the league an the fa cup.

Back