The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Worst.winger.ever. Believe me, he's slower version of Walcot. And Krasic dives a lot.

you have done enough to persuade me :P. maybe he was much better staying in CSKA Moscow rather than moving to Juve. :P

If you need a solid winger, buy Zoran Tosic. He's also Serbian, but atleast he has good left foot.

krasic was good in his first season in juve. its just that this season with conte he has fallen out of favour. he reminds of pavel neved for some reason.
:P

Anyone who says this either haven't watched Krasic or dont know what type of player Nedved was. Krasic is nothing like Nedved. Comparison stops at both play/ed for Juve and blonde locks.

I think before we even think about selling him he should get a chance upfront. It's where he wants to play, it's the position he played growing up, it's a position he knows .

No no no

1. He cant finish at all

2. He has no composure

3. He doesn't act like someone who knows what a striker does.

4. Walcott is Fast but cant finish or cross imo that why he is always on the wing.

We had lot of wingers then, but I would take him anytime/everytime instead Ash Young. He wanted first team football and he got it in CSKA. I wouldn't mind to see him in some stronger club like Arsenal. His set piece taking is really great!

I know everyone can look good on youtube, but not everyone can take free kicks like he does.
[video=youtube;HlQVx_zQhyM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlQVx_zQhyM&feature=related[/video]

No no no

1. He cant finish at all

2. He has no composure

4. Walcott is Fast but cant finish or cross imo that why he is always on the wing.
1. He was our third top scorer last season with 13 goals in 38 games (+ 9 assists)
2. He's shown plenty of composure when one on one with keepers.
3. Never played there for us so not sure how you come to that conclusion.
4. Surely if he couldn't cross you wouldn't put him on the wing? Particually given he can finish, even if he doesn't score every one on one with his speed he'd get behind the defence a few times a game and likely to get at least one.

No no no

1. He cant finish at all

2. He has no composure

hasn't walcott assisted rvp since then. control your hate man.

Last edited:
Junior Hoilett might be a good call, considering where blackburn are atm.

Last edited:
I think Walcott's age can be deceptive. Sure, he is just 22. But lets assume he doesnt significantly improve for yet another year. At 23, it will be painfully obvious for everybody, that only thing ahead of him is rapid collapse as a footballer as soon as his speed starts to decline. This might just be the last moment to get a good cash for him.

2006 = no. just too young
2010 = should have. but capello brings in heskey instead. lmao wtf!
2014 = idk :P

hoping we nick a win today. a draw will add too much fixture congestion, when its between two other big league games (spurs and Liverpool game).

Back