The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
resigning Djourou may have been a way to increase his value.

Same goes for Gotze. Dortmund could command a huge fee for the player.

Let's be honest, I don't think Gotze was going to come to us in the first place. He'd be the player to replace Fabregas though, if there were one.

Let's be honest, I don't think Gotze was going to come to us in the first place. He'd be the player to replace Fabregas though, if there were one.

Well he said it's Barcelona or us and Barcelona don't need him when they have Thiago Alcantara and Cesc on bench. But still he's going nowhere before summer 2013.

When did he say that?

Some interview when we played against Dortmund if I remember right. Might also been whole papertalk so cant be sure about that. Was bout the same time Kevin Grosskreutz interview where he said that Mario isn't even thinking about leaving Dortmund in near future.

I wouldn't mind Kevin Grosskreutz coming, if I remember there was article about him say he wouldn't mind coming

It's 1-1. We're not playing very well - too slow, and QPR are being aggressive. Need to improve in the second half.

I dont know what Ramsey is doing there ahead of either Gervinho or Ox.

Indeed. Btw, I don't think we really have someone on the left. Ramsey's playing in a central position, as are the 3 other midfielders... We've got to control the game now, dominate. Then we can start to create chances.

if QPR win today my friend will never shut up, Come on Arsenal!

I ask Arsenal to do just one thing for me and you screw it up :P cheers :P

Games like today we'd need two battlers in the middle to fight back. Our defence got bullied and didn't handle it.

It's matches like these that make the top 4 not a given. I didn't see the match but to lose 2-1 to a team that is fighting relegation is not acceptable. Now Spurs can go level on points tomorrow.

Playing Ramsey on the left is baffling when we have Gervinho, Benayoun and Chamberlain all capable of playing there. I can understand Wenger not wanting to play Gervinho as he is quite similar to Walcott but not having either of the other two is puzzling. Almost like he feels the need to play Ramsey but doesn't want to take anyone out of the midfield trio.

Just a Bad day for the defense, bad day for Vermalean too. And well you know whats coming, the Rise of Ramsey Haters. SIGH ! His twitter is overloaded with hate now

anyway just to alleviate the misery off, Henry still has his golden touch :P

[video=youtube;-LH72jVH-8s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LH72jVH-8s&hd=1[/video]

Henry, He scores a hat-trick when he wants :D !!!!

Vermaelen was at fault for the goals yesterday - but it was a bad day at the office for everyone concerned. Only TV's 2nd real bad game I can remember, but anyway, the game next sunday is huge. Both teams need the win, and I just hope we can attack from the off, press high, and capitalise on City's poor away form.

COYG.

Hazard's playing an incredible match again for Lille, ow, how I which we'd get him...

Back